Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slapped Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2006, 11:19 AM
    Birthmark
    Hey, I wanted to know if there is anything that can be done for black women with birthmarks. I have a significantly dark mark on the back of my right thigh which has gotten bigger as I have grown... I have tried numerous things to try and remove it but so far nothing seems to be working. My latest venture is not the Euoko products, I can hardly tell if it has made a difference at all. I would like to know if there is actually and skincare products that can really help or perhaps a laser that can be used safely to remove this on dark skin.

HELP
    goldenwhite Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2006, 11:27 AM
    Did you use Euoko on the dark mark? Or somewhere else?

Dermatologist have lasers available that reduce birthmarks. But, it depends on how deep your birthmark is...

Apr 23, 2006, 03:01 PM
    Yea I did use the Euoko on the birthmark.. Tried first the serum and now am trying the gel..
    goldenwhite Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2006, 10:54 PM
    I'm using Euoko on my face for the last 4 day and it's given me a healthy glow. I don't know whether it's going to work on birthmarks. How long have you been using it?

You can call the company and ask them about it's efficacy on birth marks. But, I doubt if it's a birth mark, since it has been growing.

Euoko is pretty expensive, so you can try using it on your face.
    realsweet Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2006, 09:38 AM
    You can try laser surgey. I know people who have removed birthmarks with this procedure.
    hindude Posts: 52, Reputation: 4

May 6, 2006, 06:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by realsweet
    You can try laser surgey. i know people who have removed birthmarks with this procedure.
    If you go with laser, make sure you really do some research on your doctor. My mom had laser done to get rid of some moles and it was a disaster.

Jul 19, 2006, 08:15 AM
    Took your advise and started doing some research turns out that the nd:yag laser is the best for dark skin. However I am in the UK and it seems the availability of lasers that can safely work on dark skin are few and far between. Anyone have any recommendations for dermatologists of skin therapist clinics that have worked. Also does anyone have knowledge of the vasculight laser, is it an nd:yag? It appears to be many things so I am not too sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Removing a birthmark [ 2 Answers ]

My birthmark is really making me mad and I really want to remove it but I don't know how much it will cost or how I can get it removed

Removing Birthmark [ 7 Answers ]

I have a birthmark under my eye that I want removed, I wanted to try Liquid Nitrogen, would this be a good solution? If not, what else can I use without having laser surgery.

View more questions Search