Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    surnamex Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2008, 12:03 PM
    Felicity season 2 episode 14
    Does anyone know the song they are all dancing to at the painting party? Song title and artist would be fantastic.
    davina4822 Posts: 55, Reputation: 9

Sep 3, 2008, 03:12 PM
    I think the episode is called "Things Change." There are three songs in iit:
    Everything You Want--Vertical Horizon
    If Time Permits--Matthew Sweet
    Magic Wand--Amy Cook

If this is not the episode, go to TV.Com/felicity and work through the episodes.

If this answer was helpful, please rate my response. Thanks.
    davina4822 Posts: 55, Reputation: 9

Sep 4, 2008, 02:08 PM
    OK. I was wrong. The episode is "True Colors." The songs were "Let it Whip" by Dazz Band and "Higher" by Tara McLean.

I know that's right.
    charlievagabond Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2009, 12:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by davina4822 View Post
    OK. I was wrong. The episode is "True Colors." The songs were "Let it Whip" by Dazz Band and "Higher" by Tara McLean.

I know that's right.
    Hello :)

So I've checked both and I think that's not it - not Tara McLean, nor Dazz Band. Any other ideas? :)
    speedmansgirl Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2009, 05:27 PM

I believe the song is called loneliness but I'm not sure who the singer is. I've been looking for a while, if I find it I will post it :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song of Felicity Season 1 Episode 2 [ 7 Answers ]

Hey, Anybody knows which song and artist is playing when Felicity and Julie are talking at the Cafeteria and Julie tells Felicity She is adopted. Thank you very much I am searching everywhere and I can't find it anywhere PLEASE... :)

Felicity DVD Season 2 Episode Ben Was Here [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the song that plays in this episode when Felicity and Greg are in the cafeteria. It's a gentleman singing with a guitar. It is not the song posted on felicitytunes and unfortunately it isn't up yet on Yahoo. If anyone knows I would be forever grateful!! Thank you so much!

Felicity DVD Season 2 Episode Things Change [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know the song that plays on the dvd episode of Things Change when Felicity goes to see her dad? The song starts when she is sitting and watching people ice skate. Anyone know the answer I will be so so so grateful!!

Felicity Season 2 Second Last Episode [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of the song and/or artist that plays during the episode when Ben finds the Charlie Chaplin movie reel and he and Felicity are watching it on the roof. I'm looking for the version that plays on the DVD.

View more questions Search