Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gizmosc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2008, 09:12 AM
    I have a 1992 honda accord and would like to put a 1996 honda accord engine and trans
    I got a 1992 honda accord and would like to put a 1996 honda accord engine and trans in it. Would it be possibly.
    Mapleleafpete Posts: 125, Reputation: 4

Aug 28, 2008, 08:37 AM
    Best bet is to ask your honda dealr,his mevhanic should no,or take a good look at both poer trains and make sure motor mounts and tranny mounts are the same also make sure plug in's for sensors are the same.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Aug 28, 2008, 08:45 AM
    The ECM, wiring harness, and much, much more will have to be changed. It could end up being a life-long project.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1986 Honda Accord LX/1996 Honda Accord LX [ 12 Answers ]

Would someone be able to tell me if the wheels on an 1986 Honda Accord are interchangeable with those of a 1996 Honda Accord. Thank you

Honda Accord 1996 check engine light ? [ 2 Answers ]

What does it mean when the "check" light comes on my 1996 Honda Accord ? What's the worst thing that can happen?

Check Engine Light on 1996 Honda Accord [ 2 Answers ]

The check engine light on my 1996 Honda Accord has come on. I took it to the auto zone and the guy told me I needed new spark plugs. Well I got the spark plugs put on and the light still did not go off. So I took the car back to the shop to get it looked at and the code that came up was misfire in...

Check Engine Light Comes On On My Honda Accord 1996 [ 1 Answers ]

What Could Be The Reason Why My Check Engine Light Comes On, Also How Often Do I Need To Change The Oil, Tires?

View more questions Search