Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paradox311 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2006, 10:10 PM
    Skin bleach products on birthmarks?
    I was wondering if skin bleach products worked on birthmarks? I don't really want to have laser surgery and I was wondering if products like these www.whiterskin.com and www.bodybleach.com would work on a birthmark?
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 23, 2006, 11:12 PM
    Paradox311, it can work on some birthmarks, but you have to be careful when using bleaching creams on the area. I think you should consult a dermatologist before attempting to bleach your birthmark. There are make up products that can cover birthmarks and other dark spots.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My roots won't bleach! [ 2 Answers ]

I have very light bleached hair from dark brown, I got it that light from going to the salon a couple times and paying around $70-$90 per visit. Now I'm really broke and can't afford salon visits anymore, but I still want to keep my hair this light. I've tried a couple of the lightest blondes from...

Looking for safe strong skin bleach [ 42 Answers ]

I am going to go see a dermatologist, but I wanted to do some research on my own about the most effective, safest, skin-bleaching creams/treatment on the market. I plan to go several shades lighter; hence the request for the "most effective." Stella;)

Awanshine and skin so fair products [ 10 Answers ]

I have been using awanshine and skin so fair products for about 2 months now and I have not seen any changes to my skin tone. I do not understand how everyone else seems to be getting lighter within a week of usage. Could anyone please let me know of other safe and effective products that...

Can I bleach over strawberry-blonde hair? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everybody, A month ago I wanted to go lighter from a dark/red brown and I bleached it and then put a light brown dye over it as I knew it would go orange, but then I was told to put a pre lightener and an ash blonde in my hair and it turned a nice strawberry blonde. ...

View more questions Search