Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Laura32 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2006, 07:54 PM
    Physically Harming
    Has anyone ever been in the same room as someone being physically attacked and see the bruise?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 23, 2006, 01:17 PM
    I have been in the same room when items have flown off a desk and also fly off a fireplace. I have never been in the room where anyone was actually hurt but I guess if those items had hit someone they would have been.
    Homecoming Posts: 26, Reputation: 5

Jun 3, 2006, 09:36 PM
    There are more women then men who tell of physical attacks whilst asleep. Waking up with bruises teeth marks scratches. These sorts of experiences should be taken very seriously. The lords prayer can stop the attack whilst its happening but does not prevent it.
    Homecoming
    Spiritremoval.com
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 4, 2006, 02:04 AM
    Poltergeist. I seen a story about it. It shows or proves that not every case could be a haunting from a spirit, but built up energy from yourself that could be causing the harm.

Joe
    xoxolele Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Jun 8, 2008, 11:12 PM
    I have personally been attacked by a poltergeist. I couldn't speak,see,or hear but all I was able to see was the poltergeist on my back hitting me. I was laying on my stomach with my face turned to the side when this happened. Ever since I've had back problems. The only way I was able to get him off me was through prayer.
    tiamokiss Posts: 54, Reputation: 5

Jun 11, 2008, 12:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Laura32
    Has anyone ever been in the same room as someone being physically attacked and see the bruise?

I sometimes have physical attacks! Some times scratches on my shoulder, and I don't have an idea how I got them :(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search