Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happy711 Posts: 215, Reputation: 4

Aug 19, 2008, 05:20 PM
    Semi inground pool
    Does anyone know what a semi-inground pool is? I tried looking for pictures of it but could not find an appropriate one. I have never had a pool before but that type of pool was suggested by my parents, but they don't know quite what it is.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2008, 07:53 PM
    I know what could qualify. Our neighbor had one many years ago. It was like 4' off the ground and had a deck around it. The deep end was excavated slightly to make it like 8'. That would qualify as semi inground.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Aug 19, 2008, 08:28 PM
    Another type is a traditional above ground pool installed in a pit. I dug a 30" deep pit, leveled the floor and install the 48" pool. Once the pool was filled I back filled with coarse sand. The top of the pool was onlt about 1 1/2' above the grass.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

After cement patch, can I paint inground pool walls and not use a pool liner [ 1 Answers ]

Existing pool liner has come off (bought home with pool as is) cement patches needed. I want to just paint the cement and fill the pool. Is that doable, or do I need the pool liner.

Repainting inground pool [ 1 Answers ]

We bought our house with an inground pool that is approxiamently 25-30 yrs old. It is an old sylvan plaster pool. The couple that lived here before us told us that they repainted the pool every year with Sears exterior latex paint. Has anyone ever done this or heard of anything like this? Is it...

View more questions Search