Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ShyGirl07 Posts: 30, Reputation: 2

Aug 19, 2008, 03:25 PM
    Am I Pregnant? Can you answer ?
    Me and My husband have been Trying to conceive for the last 2 years naturally and have started trying Clomid. 50mg days 5-9 of my period. My ovulation should have occurred August 8th-August 15th. Today is August 19th, I know it is really early to be able to tell, but I don't believe that its just all in my mind. ( O ) <--- the area around my nipple has a dark ring around it, and my nipples seem bigger. The actual nipple is tender to the touch and I sometimes get a bit of a burning sensation in them, (hard to explain) when I am sleeping, I get a kind of crampy feeling in my lower pelvic area when I switch positions, and if I have my knees bent , laying on my side I also get the carmpy feeling, so I have to sleep with my legs straight out for the most part. I am nauses and kind of dizzy, and quite sensitive to certain smells, some foul :( and some delicious! :). I have also noticed that I can't eat as much as I used to instead I have to eat smaller potions through out the day.

Is this normal for post-ovulation? Is it just my hormones? or Am I pregnant?
    xoxolele Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Aug 19, 2008, 03:36 PM
    I'm kind of in a similar situation, I've been pregnant before and my nipples were darker,and tender, and I also ate smaller portions at first. You have all the signs of being pregnant. My mother told me that she new the day after having sex that she was pregnant, so symptoms or signs are never to early to occur good luck hunn!
    joanne 1986 Posts: 165, Reputation: 7

Aug 19, 2008, 03:40 PM
    All the symptoms are there,I'd wait a few days then take a test good luck :-)
    smokedetector Posts: 368, Reputation: 56

Aug 19, 2008, 03:49 PM
    Well of course you could be, or maybe you're not, but I think if you feel that it's different this time then a doctor visit should be in order. Instincts are right more often than not. It couldn't hurt, and you may know sooner with a blood test. I wish you all the luck in the world though, and come back and let us know.
    hirko Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Nov 4, 2012, 07:37 PM
    I had the same signs, but I was not pregnant. I don't understand, how can you have such signs and then you find out that it's nothing going on within you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't know if I'm pregnant or not. If someone has the answer tell me [ 3 Answers ]

I lost my health insurance about a month ago and I lost count of when I'm suppose to start my period again, my fiancé and I have had unprotected sex 3-4 time this past month, should I take a pregnancy test at home even though I'm not sure when I'm suppose to expect my period or what?

I Think I May Be Pregnant But I'm Not Sure. Please Answer ASAP [ 18 Answers ]

All right I had sex about a week after my period and we used a condom but when he pulled out with the condom still on, I still felt his sperm. Is that normal? Well its been 2 almost 3 weeks since then and this past Sunday morning I had bled really pink but only once. Later on that day and the next...

What is the risk that precum will get a girl pregnant, answer sooon! [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: my girlfriend and I had unprotected sex a couple days ago, it lasted for about a minute at most. I was no where near orgasiming, we just were curious. The only thing that raises any suspicion is that we have heard several times from many different places that precum contians sperm,...

I might be pregnant-can you answer [ 1 Answers ]

Okay. I think I might be pregnant but I have had a "light" period and the color isn't the normal redish. It is more like a dark brown and I don't know what that means. Can anyone help?

My period is late but was on time last month. Am I pregnant! Answer ! [ 3 Answers ]

please help me. i had sex with an ex around 6 or 7 weeks ago maybe a bit less and my period came as it usually does. This month im 3 days late and i have no syptoms except my stomach is a bit bloated. Im a bit of a worrier and i have no one to turn to and im to scared to go to the doctor to take a...

View more questions Search