Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xoxolele Posts: 50, Reputation: 5

Aug 19, 2008, 03:17 PM
    Am I pregnant?
    My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for some time now, but it was at a point where it totally controlled my emotions. I was focusing on gettign pregnant every time we had sex that I would be let down every time becaise I wouldn't be pregnant. So I tried something new, I stopped focusing on getting pregnant, and started focusing on just enjoying intamacy with my husband again.

I have my period at the end of the month or beginning of a new month, my last period was early August, like the 2nd or 3rd. I noticed that around the 16th of this month my breast are very tender (my breasts are usually like that right before my period) also I've been peeing a lot more often then usual, and I can't sleep, ill stay up until about 7 in the morning.

I want to take a pregnancy test, but I feel like it would be to early to get a correct result, because my period is due around sept.

What do you think? What should I do?
    Lil Mykie Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2008, 08:18 AM
    Take yourself to the doctors and get a pregnancy test. If you already think your not and already know you will be disappointed than you should be fine and that way you will be expecting news, but youwill be rewarded with good news this time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Am I pregnant. [ 2 Answers ]

Well I haven't been on birth control in a good two-four weeks, and I had sex with this friend of mine. The first time we had sex for a few minutes then stopped because we were both tired from work... about a week later I got really sick. It got cold here and I think I might have the flu, but is it...

Could I be pregnant still? [ 18 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question. Me and my husband had sex but, the condom came off inside me. When I went to the bathroom it came out but, nothing was in it. For the whole month of Oct. I kept feeling werid things and felt like I was pregnant. My boobs seem like they got bigger and they nipples are always...

View more questions Search