Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    croyez Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2006, 12:42 PM
    Acne HELP
    Hello,

Im 17 and I get bad Ance, I have tried most if not all of the over the counter items but Nothing really seems to work and Im going crazy please help:(
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2006, 06:48 PM
    Avoid greasy foods and sweets.

Washing is no simple matter. Believe it or not, there are wrong ways to do it. Here are the basics:
    http://www.acne.org/wash-face.html

... and check out this Clear Skin Regimen that my daughter's friends swear by.

Beyond that, a doctor can suggest a prescription medication.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2006, 05:08 AM
    HI,
    I suggest a Dermotologist. Many spend more on trying to find over-the-counter remedies than it would have cost to see a Doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Acne [ 6 Answers ]

Hi pals Can you please tell me what is acne , why and whom does it effect ? And what is the best solution for treating ACNE,and also tell me are pimples caused due to acne?

Laser Treatment for acne, acne scars, and red marks [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am 20yrs old and I've had acne since I was 14. This past year, my acne really flared up. I went to a dermatologist and they told me to go on Accutane. I didn't want to go on, because I already suffer from depression. They also suggested laser treatment for red marks from past acne and tiny...

Acne... yay [ 3 Answers ]

So I have about 4 zits on my chest that won't go away,one in particular that has gotten tough and won't pop or anything,there's no pus or anything in it (gee this is already an appetizing subject no?) but there's a tough protrusion from the skin and I'm curious about any ways to get rid of it (I...

Acne [ 4 Answers ]

I'm an 18 year old male and I've had facial acne for about 3-4 years now. I've always used oxy pads twice a day and the deep cleaning face wash every morning, but I'm not getting much better results. What products do you recommend for concealment and/or cure?

Acne [ 1 Answers ]

Like to know if anyone can tell me, I get , I think a form of acne along or in my hairline, they are small blood spots they don't go away on there own, what do I do?

View more questions Search