Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dmwasnick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2003, 11:49 AM
    Internet Explorer Images Problem
    Why won't images automatically open when I do any searches on anything, via IE, I have to right click on everything except text?
    coreybryant Posts: 134, Reputation: 2

Aug 20, 2003, 05:28 PM
    Internet Explorer Images Problem
    Not too sure what you mean. When you say right click on them - to show the images? Do you have IE set up to automatically show images? On IE:
    1. Go to Tools - Internet Options - Advanced Tab.
    2. Under Media, make sure Pictures is checked.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Problem with Internet Explorer [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I type an address without http:// I receive an error message. I can't just type www.whatever.com to go to that site. I have to type http://www.whatever.com. I have to do this for every site I want to visit. Can someone help please.

Using images from a slide for the internet [ 1 Answers ]

How do you transfer an image from a slide to the computer so that you can print it out or use it on the internet? Thanks for your time.

Internet Explorer 6.0 Link Problem [ 10 Answers ]

I have Internet Explorer 6.0 , and I had it for a very long time . I think ever since it came out. I have recently tried to upgrade it but it said I don't need to. I also have a anti-pop up program called "stop-the-pop-up". I had this program for over 3 months. Everything was working fine for...

Problem with internet explorer [ 2 Answers ]

Recently I have been getting disconnected from the internet (every 10-20 minutes) with the message "microsoft ie has encountered a problem and needs to close." Appname: iexplore.exe modver: 6.0.2800.1170 appver: 6.0.2800.1106 offset: 000b4430 modname: mshtml.dll Any idea how to fix the...

Problem with internet explorer [ 1 Answers ]

Recently I have been getting disconnected from the internet (every 10-20 minutes) with the message "microsoft ie has encountered a problem and needs to close." Appname: iexplore.exe

View more questions Search