Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 19, 2008, 09:18 AM
    Better than a second cup of coffee!
    Hearing Aid Danger

Having lost most of his hearing a number of years ago, this elderly man goes to the doctor to be fitted with hearing aids which promise to allow him to hear 100%. A month later, he returns to the doctor for a check up on his progress. The doctor tells him that his hearing is perfect and asks if his family is pleased.

The man says, "Oh, I haven't told them about the hearing aids yet. I just sit around and listen to them talk. I've changed my will three times!"

Bill Gates in Heaven

Bill Gates died and went to Heaven.

Saint Peter showed him to his house, a small cottage on a tiny plot in the woods. The closets were full of simple but servicable clothing, and the kitchen was stocked with the basic needs. Bill slowly settled into a modest and quiet life in heaven.

One day, Bill was walking in one of Heaven's many fine parks, when he ran into a man dressed in a fine tailored suit.

"That is a nice suit, my friend," said Gates. "Where did you get it?"

"Actually," the man replied, "I was given a hundred of these when I got here. I've been treated really well. I got a mansion on a hill overlooking a beautiful lake. I have a huge five-hundred acre estate, a golf course, tennis courts and three Rolls Royces."

"Were you the Pope, or a doctor who healed the sick?" asked Gates.

"No," said his new friend, "Actually, I was the captain of the Titanic."

Hearing this made Gates so angry that he immediately stalked off to find St. Peter.

Cornering St. Peter, Bill told him about the man he had just met, saying, "How could you give me a paltry new house, while you're showering new cars, a mansion, and fine suits on the Captain of the Titanic? I invented the Windows operating system! Why does he deserve better?"

"Yes, we even use Windows here in heaven," replied Peter, "and the Titanic only crashed once."

A Good Defense

A family of skunks was trapped in a thicket, surrounded by a pack of hungry wolves that were edging even closer.

The Mother skunk calmly instructed her young: "Quickly children, let's put our heads together!"

After they obeyed, forming a circle, she continued, "Now-Let us spray!"

The Escape Artist

A kangaroo kept getting out of his enclosure at the zoo.

After recapturing the kangaroo, the zookeeper put up a ten-foot fence. Again the kangaroo was out the next morning, roaming around the zoo. So the fence was extended to twenty feet. But again the kangaroo was out the next morning.

Frustrated zoo officials built a fence forty feet high.

A camel in the next enclosure asked the kangaroo, "How much higher do you think they'll go?"

The kangaroo said, "About a thousand feet I guess -- unless somebody starts locking the gate!"
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2008, 09:32 AM
    LOLOLOL! Thanks for this Tal, I loved it!
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 20, 2008, 08:31 AM
    Tal, those skunks came to my house and said that prayer last week, and they blessed my dog Niki, my house, and me really well! LOL!. it sure wasn't funny last week! :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coffee [ 49 Answers ]

Hello: I don't drink coffee. It has caffeine in it. I am opposed to drug use. I work in a coffee shop. Should I be able to refuse to serve coffee to my customers on moral grounds? excon

Coffee [ 2 Answers ]

Is it true that coffee is fatteing? A friend of mine says that coffee is not fatteing itself but it slows down metabolism and therefore makes u fat. She reckons tea is the opposite (ie. Speeds up metabolism). My other question is this: I don't like the taste of plain milk so I usually put some...

Got Coffee? [ 1 Answers ]

Success in Marriage A couple had been married for 45 years and had raised a brood of 11 children and were blessed with 22 grandchildren. When asked the secret for staying together all that time, the wife replies, "Many years ago we made a promise to each other: the first one to pack up and...

Coffee [ 8 Answers ]

Hello, I have this question. Is drinking 4 cups of coffee daily bad for your sex.

View more questions Search