Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    niravhina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2008, 09:08 AM
    Gifted Child
    I have a 2 year old son who can recognize and say each & every car that is on the road, he can also say 1-20, complete A-Z, he has an amazing memory for instance we went to this place few weeks ago for 2 minutes to order cake and when we went to that shopping center again but on a different side he asked if we are here to order cake.

I would really appreciate if someone can help me on how to develop his skills?

Thank you,
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 19, 2008, 09:12 AM
    Teach him to start reading as early as you can. See how well he picks it up. Buy him educational toys. You can buy some really awesome ones at the Discovery Channel store. Educational Toys | Remote Control Toys | Discovery Online Toy Store
    Also, here is a Google link full of great educational toys for children.
    educational toys for children - Google Search
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2008, 09:17 AM
    This reminds me of another similar post, not you CM?
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Aug 19, 2008, 09:19 AM
    I recall the post you are talking about..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gifted but. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I am 18 years old and have an IQ of 135. I was considered gifted ever since I was about 6. I was in enrichment programs and honors classes my whole life. I was also chosen, along with 20 other people, out of 2,000 or so to be in my colleges honor program. Anyway, I am here to say that I...

I have an IQ 0f 180, am I gifted? [ 7 Answers ]

I have an IQ of 180 and I am 17yrs old. But I need extra time to understand things in maths, physics etc but finally I become successful to understand the concepts but taking so much time. So what does IQ signifies?

How do I know if my child is gifted? [ 8 Answers ]

I have a question about my 6 year old Son. We have been thinking he is gifted for about a year or so. His preschool teacher last year had some concerns about him being a perfectionist and how he wouldn't try to sound out and spell words himself, but would help other children sound them out and...

5 year old child, is he gifted? [ 10 Answers ]

I have a son who is 5 , he can read books especially the car magazines and he has learnt about cars independently mostly without my help and he knows almost all the cars that are in magazine. I happen to see that he has already finished his lessons, he knows poems, stories without seeing the books....

Is she gifted? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi all, My youngest daughter is unusualy bright and still very curious at 12 years old, so I took her to the doctors and they gave her an IQ test, all I was told about it was that she has an IQ of 131. I don't know what this means as I was given no scale or any other information. ...

View more questions Search