Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manuragsingh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2008, 05:10 AM
    Can any one give the quiz questions of TCS IT WIZ .
    Please I'm in trouble
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2008, 06:22 AM
    You may find in this area:
    tcs it wiz - Google Search
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Aug 19, 2008, 09:04 AM
    Since the top prize in the TCS IT wiz is a laptop, you're not in much trouble. Are you competing? If so, do you cheat at everything you do? Or just this?
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2008, 03:05 PM
    I will say, you didn't ask for the answers. Knowing the questions that may be asked helps to study for that area.
    When I studied for Pilots License, I had a book "Gleims" had over 700 questions and answers that MIGHT be on the test. However, weather its wind correction, or voltage drop calculations for an Electrician. You need to know how to work a formula, or know where to look for Info. Good Luck
    Personally, I would want to know the questions asked, it may be something I know nothing about?
    Software Expert

Aug 19, 2008, 03:36 PM
    Almost gave you a reddie, there Stratmando. Unless a testing organization makes its test questions public to all possible participants, then acquiring them from any source is a form of cheating. Getting the answers, too, is ANOTHER level of cheating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratmando
    Personally, I would want to know the questions asked, it may be something I know nothing about?
    I may be wrong, but isn't that the point of test taking? Signing up for a test is something you're supposed to be ready or almost ready for... knowing nothing about it... well, that makes no sense to me.

And anyway, this is a contest for a laptop. How critical can this even be?
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2008, 05:48 PM
    Thanks for not giving the "Dreaded red",
    If you were going to take the Mensa Test, what would you study?
    When I took the Master Electrical Test, I couldn't locate my "Americans Electrician Handbook" Then I said to myself. If I need that big book to pass, I don't deserve to be "Master Electrician".
    Myself, I don't cheat, and make test for myself more difficult, If I can and pass.
    I agree on not giving answers to Engineers taking test, Many lives are at stake.
    I guarantee anyone in that contest is trying to better their odds. Again, this is MY opinion.
    Software Expert

Aug 19, 2008, 06:57 PM
    A laptop is, what... $400-500 for a new basic model for work? Seems like a lot of frustration for little gain.
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2008, 04:55 AM
    I agree their may be little to gain, it may get a lot of people studying their Butts off.
    I won't be one of them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hillbilly Sex Quiz [ 2 Answers ]

Hillbilly Sex Quiz Study each question carefully. Then, choose the answer that seems most correct (True or False) and circle the T or F as appropriate. 1. A clitoris is a type of flower. T F 2. Pubic hair is a wild rabbit. T F

Quiz questions? [ 1 Answers ]

Payments received as workers’ compensation benefit are not included in an employee’s gross income and are not subject to social security, Medicare, or FUTA taxes. a. T b. F Director Steven Spielberg earned $332 million from June 2005 to June 2006, or about $159,615 per hour*. What did a...

Math Quiz Questions [ 1 Answers ]

Help! I need to find the answer to the following two questions by 4:00 p.m. today. Any assistance you can provide will be greatly appreciated! Polynomial and Rational Inequalities: Problem: Solve : x^2 + 56 < 15x Equations Quadratic in Form: Problem: Solve: x^4 - 10x^2 +25 = 0

Quiz Time [ 7 Answers ]

Now, I do not know, but who can successfully name all of the artists back in the 80's who sung the song "We are the World."

Quiz Of The Year ? [ 2 Answers ]

What a Challenge? SEE:- http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/12/26/nquiz26.xml&DCMP=EMC-new_26122005

View more questions Search