Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CHRISSYS-ANGEL Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Aug 19, 2008, 03:45 AM
    Trouble with Scooter muffler
    We Have a 2001 honda elite Scooter 50CC. The muffler fell off and we have another Scooter that we arE using for parts to fix the elite. Well we are trying to get the muffler off the parts Scooter to put it on the elite but the screw is stripped and the nut is rounded off and we have tried everything to get it off. Pliers, socket wrench of the correct size 10mm, manuel wrench of the proper size, nothing works because its stripped and rounded off and won't budge. A new muffler for the elite is $120 so we would really like to see if this parts muffler will fit before forking over all that money for a new muffler. Anyone got any ideas to get it off? We really would appreciate it, its driving us crazy! Thanks in advance.

Check out some similar questions!

2000 e-ton beamer scooter [ 2 Answers ]

How do I get to the moter or spark plug?

Scooter Libby Sentencing [ 4 Answers ]

Here are some highlights of the probation report in the Scotter Libby case . http://www.scooterlibby.com/docs/sentencingmemo.pdf Distinguished public servant. Generous mentor. Selfless friend. Devoted father. This is the rich portrait of Mr. Libby that emerges from the descriptions of him...

Please help identify song - maybe by Scooter ? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, can anyone recognize/identify this song/music- I put what I have of it from my memory into .wav format- I think it might be a song by Scooter or some kind of trance music- Don't remember any words.. . Would be very grateful if someone can identify.. . .wav (280k)...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.