Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phiju Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2008, 01:18 AM
    Cd/dvd drives
    Why the cd are working propely in cd/dvd drives but not working dvd? What was the problem?
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2008, 05:16 PM
    Did this just start happening or did you just notice?

Have you tried more than 1 dvd? One that you know worked before?

It can play music cd's?

In windows explorer and you have a dvd disc in, does it show in windows explorer?

If you have dvd in drive, what happens if you right click on drive in windows explorer?

Are there any errors in device mgr?

Start, settings, control panel, system icon, hardware tab, click device mgr - Any Yellow marks anywhere?

Try to provide as much info as you can as far as, what you notice, what you have tried, any messages come up anywhere?

More info will always help and hopefully not require to ask so many questions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Different sex drives [ 20 Answers ]

Can a long term relationship work when the boy has a VERY high sex drive with dirty/kinky fantasies and the girl has a low sex drive, who only enjoys love making sex?

2 xp os on 2 drives [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 drives with xp on each drive. How do I remove the os on one drive without screwing up the other drive?

Pen drives [ 2 Answers ]

My pen drive has a virus and to fix it I need to format it... I tried everything... but it says its write protected and cannot format.. Can anyone suggest any solutions to it and from where to get the software.. Thanks

Drives [ 5 Answers ]

I have 4 drives shown in PC (c, d, e, g) not including cd drive or floppy drive. Is there a way that I can have my computer show 1 drive; c:/?? And let that drive have the total memory of all four combined

View more questions Search