Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xdotile Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2008, 12:19 AM
    How to know if you've black magic?How to remove it?
    After coming back from a world tour[2 years ago], my family had never been in peace. My brother changed and became aggressive. Everyday fight happen in our house. He is really different outside home [totally opposite.] Just like he was before. But as soon he gets home he swears , hits punches etc. He is mostly against me. I don't know why. He thinks which is not true. He doesn't know what he says etc. But he thinks I said something or I want something bad about him but its not true. I explain to mom 100times.. I get this intuition that its Black magic. But Mom says 'Yes yes' but I know she doesn't believe me at all. And on the top she blames all the fights on me. My brother fights for very little things. Even a single 3 letter word makes him hit me with pointy pens and punch me on the face. Its not normal.

Also, I have gone through extreme depression. I am on two antidepressants. I don't study most times.and my brother is quiting from studying slowly 2.. He is a bright student though but now he hardly studies.. But I remember.. After we came back from the world tour, we stayed at mom's friends house for 12-15 hours daily.

Actually that friend knows a lady near her house and used to get black magic done at her ex husband..

So at her house, we used to study a lot. After 1 week of staying, I had a fight with my brother and since that day everything changed. Umm and 4 years ago, she attempted to burn her house in order to get the insurance money. Before doing so, she was forcing mom and us to take to her house for a day and then she and my mom would go shopping leaving me and my brother alone. Thank god mom refused. And on the night.. Her house burnt... [Actually they have burnt a lot of things before to get insurance money.] and mom obviously knew her plans. And 2 weeks before that she asked mom where she could get chloroform from? [meaning she probably thought of making me or my brother faint.. and the whole blame for the fire would be on us since we won't be able to go out. ]
    Anyhow, mom told her ex husbamd all this. We stopped talking. Then later she contacted mom and offered friendship and mom forgave her and felt sorry for her. Now what I thnk is that she might be playing a revenge on us?

By the way, my mom is single.. The only single woman doing everything possible. We live in a beautiful house, and god has given us everything. Just as if there are two people working in the house. There could be the possibility of jealousy?

Now the problem is.. I can't be sure 100% that's its her and its black magic? What should I do? What istikhara? I actually prayed 3 days ago at night. Prayed and prayed for god to show me signs of who it is. And out of a sudden name of my maternal grandfather's sister came in my heart. Actually let me tell you some background. In pakistan, my grandfather let her husband's sister to stay there for free since he moved to Canada. But after 4 years, my mom's brother and mom were in need of money. So they wanted to sale the house. They wouldn't get out. It took 2 years for them to get out. Every time we called and asked them politely 'Please, when are you moving?' they would swear at us. Now I am not sure why her name came in my heart? I hadn't even thought about her in ages. [She died when we were on our last tour in Canada. Her death was unexplainable and sudden. She just died without any reason whilst sleeping] She was nice and the only one who actually met us in Pakistan. Her other family hated us...

Now please advice me. I don't know. I am so confused. Before all this, I also thought its my dad's second wife because he has a lot of money which according to the law is ours. She can't have kids. And..

I am really confused..

Could you help me?
    Credendovidis Posts: 1,593, Reputation: 66
    -

Aug 19, 2008, 01:39 AM
    You talk about God and about black magic.
    How can these two exist next to each other within your mind without causing doubt about the reality of either existence?
    Are you Hindu, Christian, Deist, or otherwise (if so, what ?) ?

:)

·
    iciclef Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Aug 19, 2008, 01:39 AM
    Pray to the good Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ for peace. If you are not Christian, then you pray to whatever God that you think is in control. Searching for evil to remove evil will result in failure. We all know that evil exists but if you give it your conscious thought you give it power, put those thoughts out of your head and keep good thoughts. PRAY!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2008, 01:40 AM
    Hi, xdotile!

What do you mean by "world tour" and how old are you and your brother, please? It would help to know those things for people that come along to respond to your post.

Thanks!
    reeses420 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2008, 02:10 AM
    I think that you and your home should be saged, I heard that sage gets ride of evil and negativaty. I would use white sage you can get it at an india store or herbal store. What you do is u take and light it and fan it up and down back and forth around your body, closing your eyes concentrate and say a prayer to God to release the negative energies that surround you,to get rid of the evil in your life and others,your mom and brother,and then say as you parade throughout your home fanning the sage, without getting it on your carpets, God release the evil and negativity in this house. When you are done put the sage out with water in your sink. You should also get some crosses for your home and put them up on the wall,buy them from a religious store or a mission, and get yourself a cross necklace and where it around your neck constantly. Placing cloves of garlic around your home is also a good idea. The evil like none of this. You can even carry some sage in your pockets,to help fight off evil. Hope this helps.
    iciclef Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Aug 19, 2008, 12:30 PM
    I have also heard of sage being used for anointing an atmosphere, and also Kosher salt for cleaning the area of residence but I thinkn PRAYER more than anyting will help. Also a positive attitude concentrating on good and Godly things prevent giving negative energy the time to becom empowered.
    sage88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2008, 09:27 AM

From where I came from,we believe that if the person using black magic found herself pregnant,she'll have to abort the baby immediately because once the person's pregnant,the magic won't work.. my stepmom claims that she can't have kids but she actually is fertile,its just that she aborts them every time she gets pregnant.my mom had been suffering because of her.but whatever floats her boat,I forgave her for what she did to me and my family..
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 20, 2008, 10:42 AM

I am not sure what Cred is getting at because life is full of yin yang and it doesn't cause doubt for me but more reinforce each other.

I have been hearing stories of people that have come back from visiting other countries and feel they had a curse put on them.
    You can use sage, sea salt, holy water, anointed oil, a priest, etc..

I am really not following a lot of what you are saying about it could be this person or that person, this house and that house, but I would say that this woman has put some kind of negative energy over you. I really don't see what you are saying the 'curses' are other than nothing has ever been the same and she tried this and she tried that.
    I think you need a priest to do an exorcism or get a good spirit filled preacher to pray over you and your family.
    Yarabbi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 8, 2009, 12:54 PM
    Salam,

BLack Magic definitely exists and it can only be removed by the will of Allah (swt), read the last 2 suras of the Holy Quran Surat Al-Falak and Surat Al-nas with Ayatul Qursi before you sleep and also read over on water and give to your brother inshallah you will see a difference

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Remove black haircolor [ 1 Answers ]

I dyed my hair black 2 months ago, and I'm now tired of the color. What's the best way to remove the color?

How should I remove the black dye from my hair? [ 3 Answers ]

I was born with naturally black hair, but over the years, I've dyed it several different shades of brown. After a while, I dyed it back to black because I wanted a change. It ended up being way too dark, so then after, I tried dying it back brown twice. The 1st time, it turned reddish, after that...

How to remove black hair dye [ 4 Answers ]

I need some advice my natural hair color is dark brown. I have about ten years dying my hair black. And I have used bleach before and got it blonde. But bleach damaged my hair. I have my hair black again and want to remove the color without bleach or other damaging chemicals. Please tell me...

Black Magic box [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 30yrs old now I love doing magic but what got me started when I was around 6-10was this little magic black box, I can't recall the name it came with a wand that produced a flower a 2 color silk color changing handkerchief the box itself would do magic tricks you put a ball in a side door lide...

How to know if this is black magic? [ 6 Answers ]

He why guys. I had an affair of 5 years with my boyfriend... I was told by close friend of his he is trying some black magic on me... so that I should always remember him and he created mental block on my mind... can this be true... because when my parents came to know that he is worth...

View more questions Search