Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kim mugan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 06:33 PM
    NZ passport renewal
    How do I renew my New Zealand passport while residingd in Australia?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Aug 18, 2008, 06:53 PM
    There are many passport offices in Australia, check this out:
    New Zealand Embassies, High Commissions and Representative Offices Overseas - NZ Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Trade
    Qarish Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2012, 02:53 PM
    If my child was born in Australia can she get a new Zealand passport?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Renewal of Passport [ 1 Answers ]

H, My Passport is expiring in next 25 days i.e. 4 Sep 2008 an d right now I am situated in Australia. So is it possible for me to get the renewd passport well before this time or is it possible that once I apply for renewal of my Passport in Indian Consulate here then I ma still allowed to live...

Renewal of passport [ 2 Answers ]

My passport expired from portugal, (azores) how do I get it renewed without going back there?

Passport Renewal [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone give the address and telephone # of Portuguese Consulate in London to renew my Portuguese passport? Also, please let me know what documents are needed alongwith. Muito Obrigado in advance.

Passport renewal [ 2 Answers ]

Is anyone aware of agencies that will take care of renewing my Portuguese passport? The Embassy in my area seems to only have a recorded message and I haven't been able to get anyone to call me back. I'm a Portuguese citizen and reside in the US for the last 30 years. I desperatly want to visit...

View more questions Search