Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigleager1982 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 06:16 PM
    Melex Golf Cart
    How do you remove the rear drums? Where can you get a removal tool?

Thanks
    sorude Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 9, 2008, 06:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bigleager1982
    How do you remove the rear drums? Where can you get a removal tool?

Thanks
    Have you got an answer for this question yet? I am dealing with the same situation.
    02dodgeman Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Oct 19, 2008, 03:51 PM

Most of the time there is an oval slot on the back side of the drum that you can use a large flat blade screwdriver to turn the adjustment wheel for the breaks. Try to loosen the adjustment and tap on the break drum to loosen the pads up so you can remove the drum, they more than likely have never been removed so you may be up for a challenge. A tool you might find at an auto parts store like a break adjustment tool.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grocery cart [ 2 Answers ]

If your grocery cart is full of rock, Northern Pink, California spot, amd gulf of mexico white, what are you purchasing?

Pushing a shopping cart [ 2 Answers ]

A shopper in a supermarket pushes a loaded 32kg cart with a horizontal force of 12N. Questions: a. how far will the cart move in 3.5s, starting from rest? (disregard friction.) b. how far will the cart move in 3.5 s if the shopper places an 85N child in the cart before pushing? Answers:...

Finding the right shopping cart [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking to buy/license an e-commerce system to sell a specialized product. This product requires the customer to put in from 3 to 12 detailed measurements, 4 other options. Once input the system will calculate a one-time price for this custom made item. I've been looking at a slew of shopping...

View more questions Search