Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    princeblu12 Posts: 24, Reputation: 2

Aug 18, 2008, 05:46 PM
    I have an invention but.
    I have an invention that only an 11 year old can think off. Not even a 10 year old or 12 can think of this. Maybe be even not Eienstein. But how can I make everyone notice my terrific invention
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2008, 05:52 PM
    First make sure you do something that proves it was your invention like mail a copy of the idea to yourself and do not open it so that the post mark date proves it was your idea.

Also be very careful who you have help you,
    My friend started the veggie tales back in the 80's and her publisher stole it and sold it to the people that made it famous. She even has the copyright papers and all the legal forms but no lawyer seems to want to help her.

It depends what it is to know the best way to market it
    NuWealth Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2008, 08:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by princeblu12
    i have an invention that only an 11 year old can think off. Not even a 10 year old or 12 can think of this. Maybe be even not Eienstein. but how can i make everyone notice my terrific invention
    I would highly recommend that you document with dates, the inception of the invention and track the progress of your work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Invention of radio [ 1 Answers ]

Today is the 100th anniversay of the first intercontinental radio transmission, from America to England. Is there a good period drama movie about the events leading up to this momentous event?

I have an invention , but what to do next? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am a new inventor and I have an invention ,it`s a new device for building fire escape , and now I am very puzzled because I don`t know what to do next .Though I work hard to try to promote it ,but so far it still seems hopeless . Is an invention really a nightmare for one...

Protecting an invention? [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone advise me please? I have an over-active, caffeine-driven mind! LOL, and frequently come-up with ideas. Often these come to nothing, but some of my ideas might be worth pursuing. However: I cannot afford the cost of patenting, and I am concerned about divuldging my ideas to...

Wirless invention [ 1 Answers ]

I am working on an idea on a wirless device.But I don't know were to start to find an electronic engineer,or something.with remote frequencies?:confused:

View more questions Search