Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dave5150 Posts: 39, Reputation: 5

Apr 21, 2006, 03:39 PM
    Meeting Women
    Where is a good place to meet mature, single women over 30? I don't go to bars and live in a small town.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 21, 2006, 03:43 PM
    Church groups, and honestly if it is a small town, then normally someone you know, knows someone else.

And you meet women daily, at the store, at the bank, gas station.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2006, 05:40 AM
    HI,
    Good anwers before mine!
    A small town is also the type of environment I live in, but personally not looking myself. I am 64, married many years.
    Friends would be your best bet in a small town. They will know most of the single women over or around 30. As mentioned, Food Stores, Church, etc.
    Is there a "singles" group in your town? Maybe a group that meets once a week to go out for dinner?
    Also, is there a nearby town, within driving distance, that you could check out?
    Some online "personals" are free, such as http://www.matchdoctor.com
    Check it out. A widowed friend told me about it, and he has already met someone from a nearby town, in person. Don't know how it's going yet.
    Best of luck.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2006, 06:43 AM
    Try some recreational activities such as bowling leagues (seek out one that's mixed with a lot of single women), square dancing or country line dancing. Also try a church group if you're so inclined (many offer activities for single adults.) You could also try personal ads or online matchmaking services such as eharmony.com. Also don't overlook your married friends or relatives as networking sources. Some of them are bound to know some single women that they could introduce you to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Preparation Of Matters For Meeting [ 2 Answers ]

Dear sir/ma, Please assist with explanation on the following: 1. the writing of notices 2. notes and minutes 3. the organisation and conduct of conferences and discussion groups What is oral communication Planing and conducting interview

Agenda for a meeting [ 3 Answers ]

Hello this is ajay I wanted to ask about agendas of meetings If any body knows plzzzzzz mail me Thank u

Women to talk to [ 7 Answers ]

Hi every one I'm back with another question, sometimes I see a very attractive women that I might want to talk to but she is so beautieful that I really don't know how to bring in a conversation. Does what I say really matters, can't I just say hi how you or can I talk to you for a minute or...

Women [ 3 Answers ]

My roommate is so lazy its sick. If it doesn't come easy he won't do it. But the women seem to like him. Don't know why. He's even scared to go and talk to them. I don't think I'm the cutest guy by far, but I don't think I look that bad either. I not afraid to talk to women. But for some odd...

View more questions Search