Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    progunr Posts: 1,971, Reputation: 288
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2008, 04:04 PM
    Progunr will be missing in action.
    For anyone who I may be in the process of helping, I'm going to be away for a week, August 19th through August 26th, 2008.

It is time for the wife and I to take our first week off for 2008, and I promised to leave my laptop at home. (sometimes I do the silliest things!)

Anyway, I'm sure there are enough conservatives here to keep the "right" point of view in full force.

I'll miss being here, that much I'm sure of, but we need our time away from the normal grind, and that time has finally arrived.

Wishing everyone, yes EVERYONE, even those with opposing views, a great week ahead.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2008, 04:12 PM
    Gee sounds like for a going away you need something for computer withdraw!
    Attached Images

Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2008, 04:21 PM
    Thanks Nohelp,

I got to show that one to the wife.
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2008, 11:35 AM
    Have a great trip!
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2008, 01:11 PM
    Enjoy your holiday... relax and chill... sounds good to me.
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2008, 02:52 PM
    Enjoy your vacation progunr!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 26, 2008, 07:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by progunr
    For anyone who I may be in the process of helping, I'm going to be away for a week, August 19th through August 26th, 2008.
    Hello prog:

OMG, what will I do without you? I tell you what. I'm not going to log on either in sympathy...

excon
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2008, 10:01 AM
    I'm sure you were fine, you didn't even miss me until the day before I RETURNED!

I wouldn't want the wife to know, but there were a few moments where I missed this place, and everyone who is a part of it.

Vacation is over.

It was an AWESOME week, packed full of exciting places and sights, and some long needed relaxation with my honey.

Time for the progunr enlightenment, to once again resume.

Thanks to all for the well wishes!
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Aug 27, 2008, 05:35 PM
    Happy to hear you had a nice time! Welcome back!;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pin-action [ 2 Answers ]

Are there any studies or statistics showing the relationship between the weight of the ball used and the number of strikes?

Best course of action [ 3 Answers ]

I have been saving for a house (my first) and the market is great now to buy one. I remember a couple of years ago a lender advised me that I should have 3 lines of credit. He noted this when he saw I only had 2 credit cards. I need to buy a car. Mine was wrecked. So am I wondering if I should...

"landlord missing in action" Delaware county,PA [ 5 Answers ]

I been living in a section 8 rented home for 3 years now, and my landlord has not been seen in a month. The last time I seen and spoken with him was dec. 30, he collected the rent and was going to fix my stove, he told me he will be back after the holidays. My landlord is always on time picking up...

What action to take [ 11 Answers ]

My tenant is late every month and it’s getting to the point where he doesn’t return a call. Not sure if he will even pay this months rent. Checks have bounced several times, his yearly contract ended, and we are now on a month to month. I live the Dade County Florida (Miami). Can I write a...

Can any action be taken [ 1 Answers ]

I just recently got a phone call at work about a judgment that I had against me in 98 over breaking a lease by leaving before my 60 day notice was up so they garnished my wages and got there money but now they are telling me that ten years later they didn't get all there money and if I want to pay...

View more questions Search