Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drea1981 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 03:25 PM
    Who else watched Bill Cosby's Picture Pages
    What was the name of the pen that not only made music when Mr. Cosby wrote with it but also came to life?
    uncleroyhoggins Posts: 15, Reputation: 4

Aug 21, 2008, 12:51 PM
    Mortimer Ichibod Marker
    gavngraysmammy Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2008, 06:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by drea1981
    What was the name of the pen that not only made music when Mr. Cosby wrote with it but also came to life?
    The name of the marker was "Mortimer Icabod" Marker... Lol, Look up the show on Youtube, I found it and many others from my childhood.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just watched Gattaca [ 4 Answers ]

Has any one seen Gattaca? With Jude Law, Uma Thurman and Ethan Hawke? I just watched it for a class after reading "Brave New World" and was blown away. Now I have to write a paper on the morality of genetic modification. Any thoughts? No not for my paper but either on the book or the movie or...

Watched in the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

My brother and I watched a movie in the early 80's about a family who's house was surrounded by big cats... panthers, tigers, lions... they board up the house but the cats try to get in down the chimney. They know their only hope is to get to their car and leave. They hide under something and make...

Connecting RCA Tv picture in picture with components [ 1 Answers ]

How do you hook up a RCA TV (with picture in a picture feature active) Direct Tv satelitte receiver, vcr, colby dvd player? We have had the RCA Tv for some time but never used the picture in a picture feature cause we did not know how to do this. I know you have to have a vcr in order to do it....

View more questions Search