Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tmnduke Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2006, 01:14 PM
    Aveeno Products
    Has anyone used and seen active results from Aveeno's Positively Radiant line? The bottle reads that it evens skin tone. I'd like to know how fast it works-if it does work at all and an over all feel of the product.. i.e. moisturizing. Let me know?
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Apr 22, 2006, 05:49 AM
    Hi,
    My wife uses Aveeno lotion, scent free. She really likes it, and makes her skin really feel good. It is very moisturizing.
    The best, by far, product for moisturizing, which comes closer to any other product for "natural skin oil" is Mineral Oil.
    As far as "evens skin tone", that would have to up to each person. Very few products seem to work 100% as advertised.
    tmnduke Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2006, 02:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fredg
    Hi,
    My wife uses Aveeno lotion, scent free. She really likes it, and makes her skin really feel good. It is very moisturizing.
    The best, by far, product for moisturizing, which comes closer to any other product for "natural skin oil" is Mineral Oil.
    As far as "evens skin tone", that would have to up to each person. Very few products seem to work 100% as advertised.
    Thanks for your prompt response Fredg,
    I suppose the experience I am looking for is one that involves blending of say darker and lighter skin areas. I agree that it will differ with each person however if it works it works and if it doesn't, well... I know Aveeno is excellent in the moisturizing arena. I've had a pretty ugly experience with a product I used to blend areas. So at this moment, I'm kind of behind schedule to blend prior to the swimsuit months just ahead. So if anyone has any input on Aveeno or another product with no hydroquinone please let me know!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Euoko products [ 106 Answers ]

Has anyone used euoko whitening products. If you have can you please let me know whether they actually work or not? And how long it takes. Thanks

Has anyone used makari products? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a bit interested with makari products. Are they effective? Has anyone tried it? I want dramatic results.. like 2-3 shades whiter. Let me know okay :)

Whitning products [ 1 Answers ]

Can you use whitning products on fake teeth one veneered and one is a crown I think , and its my two front teeth , I would love for my teeth to be brighter but I worry that putting whitner on fake teeth could cause different colour to other teeth and my front 2 teeth would become brighter than...

Boycotting of products [ 13 Answers ]

I am just wondering what everyone thinks about of the boycotting of products that come from certain countries, companies, etc... I have several friends who faithfully do this but as yet I am undecided. For example, my friends don't shop at The Gap or at Baby Gap, because apparently The Gap's...

View more questions Search