Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raycorn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 02:23 PM
    Leaving home
    MY child is 14 and we live in Georgia and he wants 2 come live with me what is the age limit to make his on decision
    ANB428 Posts: 450, Reputation: 42

Aug 18, 2008, 02:26 PM
    I think that it is 13, but I am not sure.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 18, 2008, 02:27 PM
    The age limit is different for every state, I am not sure about Georgia. Now, he doesn't actually make the decision, the judge still does, but the judge will take his wishes into consideration.
    Cailleac Bhuer Posts: 31, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 18, 2008, 02:44 PM
    He is old enough to express to the court his desire, but it is up to the judge to decide.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaving home [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 15 and I want to leave home because I can't stand it here any longer. I no if I stay here I'm going to really hurt myself and I don't want to do that. My mum is putting a lot of pressure on me to be the daughter that everyone would think of as top notch. I'm not perfect and I can't tell her...

Leaving a puppy home alone. [ 8 Answers ]

I would love to get a puppy and already have a dog at home but I work up to six hours a day. Before I go to work I am able to take it for a walk and I have a crate I can out toys a bed and water in. But I am still worried that six hours is to long. Is there anything else I can do? :confused:...

Leaving my dog home alone [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for some advice. I have a 9 month old pup, which I have had for 8 months, but I can't leave her home alone. I have tried a couple of times and recorded her with my phone to see if she makes any noise, and she howled the place down. I want to be able to go out for a little while...

Leaving home [ 1 Answers ]

In england how old do you have to be until u can leave home :(

Leaving Home [ 2 Answers ]

I recently had to have my 20-year old son get his own apt. I needed to open up a room for his older brother who was coming home from prison and had to stay with me. It is myself, my fiancé and 14-year old who live there and now my older son. But my 20-year old is angry about having to move. For...

View more questions Search