Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linda86111 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 12:26 PM
    DIANA STALDER glutathione soap
    OK you,
    Today I made my first step towards a whole new skin lightening quest... I JUST ORDERED THE GLUTATHIONE SOAP from diana stalder... im very excited but we shall see how it goes. As soon as I get it I am going to keep you updated as to the results. Hopefully it'll be good business, keep my fingers crossed!!

Aug 24, 2008, 11:02 PM
    So... I just got my soap on Monday August 25th and I used it right away. The soap is very very drying and I see some peeling on my arms. I musta used it like 5 times on my face, like three times on my arms and twice on the rest of my body throughout the day. I don't know... if anyone has tried this soap then let me know how it worked out for u... ill post more as time goes by... peace
    sharna_h Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Aug 27, 2008, 07:33 AM
    I bought some kojic soap from southgain a couple of days ago... as on their faq page it says that most people start with the kojic soap and then move to the glutathione soap.

I have sensitive skin too which is why I opted for the kojic soap first.

My skin is a bit lighter than beyonces, but I have bad pigmentation. Also my face, arms and hands are way darker than the rest of my body, I look weird :(

I have a good camera so will post some pics of how I look before starting and during treatment, as I know no one has really let us know whether this stuff really works or not.
    Just have to wait about 10 days or so for my parcel to arrive because I'm an international customer.

How are your result going?

Aug 27, 2008, 07:07 PM
    OK... im very disappointed... I was already the color I wanted to be because I used to use bioclaire on my face and g&g on my body (2 great great products) but I was tired of using lotions because wherever you go u have to take them with you and also I'm just plain tired I just wanted smth that I could take a shower with and that's it... BUT I got darker so... off to buy another bioclaire oil I go... I still have like this soap n 2 more so ima use them and then that's it for me... :-(
    Marj16 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 27, 2008, 10:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by linda86111
    so...i just got my soap on monday august 25th and i used it right away. the soap is very very drying and i see some peeling on my arms. i musta used it like 5 times on my face, like three times on my arms and twice on the rest of my body throughout the day. i dunno...if anyone has tried this soap then let me kno how it worked out for u...ill post more as time goes by....peace

I think it will be a good thing if you noticed some peeling meaning to say it works trying to exfoliate skin would be nice if you use a mild wash cloth or scrubber. Try to apply a moisturizer or lotion or sunblock. Jjust give some time... If the Glutathione or Papaya really strong you can use the black soap.
    -

Aug 27, 2008, 10:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by linda86111
    ok...im very disappointed...i was already the color i wanted to be because i used to use bioclaire on my face and g&g on my body (2 great great products) but i was tired of using lotions because wherever u go u have to take them with u and also im just plain tired i just wanted smth that i could take a shower with and thats it...BUT i got darker so...off to buy another bioclaire oil i go...i still have like dis soap n 2 more so ima use em n then thats it for me...:-(

Wash cloth or mild body scubber or loofah together with the soap you mentioned will help to exfoliate skin. Don't forget to apply lotion or sunblock.
    -

Aug 27, 2008, 10:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by sharna_h
    I bought some kojic soap from southgain a couple of days ago... as on their faq page it says that most people start with the kojic soap and then move to the glutathione soap.

I have sensitive skin too which is why I opted for the kojic soap first.

My skin is a bit lighter than beyonces, but I have bad pigmentation. Also my face, arms and hands are way darker than the rest of my body, I look weird :(

I have a good camera so will post some pics of how I look before starting and during treatment, as I know no one has really let us know whether this stuff really works or not.
    Just have to wait about 10 days or so for my parcel to arrive cos I'm an international customer.

How are your result going?

If you have a sensitive skin you better use the black soap or the pink one (licorice soap) and the whitening lotion
    -

Aug 27, 2008, 10:55 PM
    But all it depends on your skin- not all of us have the same results. Good Luck!
    innuendo Posts: 81, Reputation: 5

Aug 29, 2008, 09:40 AM
    I just ordered two funky mommy glutathione soaps.. will give a review once I've tried them!

Sep 4, 2008, 05:22 PM
    Ok I ordered from two sellers, filipinagoddess and southgain.

I so far have tried the L-Gluthione soap, Papaya soap and whitening cream from filipina goddess once.

The L-Gluthione soap didn't irritate my skin at all. I felt more tingling with the papaya soap.

I am still waiting for my order from southgain to arrive.

I will take photos when the weather is better so you can see my progress.

Sep 4, 2008, 08:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joyfullam
    i don't know if soaps are all THAT effective. i've tried soaps and although it did lighten my skin, i started to get dry skin and not so smooth.
    What soaps have you used?
    lndianskin1 Posts: 24, Reputation: 0

Sep 23, 2008, 02:10 AM
    I orderd from southgain too. The papaya soap.
    Long story short... it made me darker.

Sep 23, 2008, 04:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lndianskin1 View Post
    I orderd from southgain too. the papaya soap.
    Long story short..............it made me darker.
    Oh no! Really? I have only used it 6 times, but I haven't gone any darker, if anything my skin is just clearer, and has lightened only a tiny bit.

I am using the following:

From filipinagoddess:
    Black Licorice Soap
    PAPAYA Kojic Acid Soap
    L Glutathione Soap
    Skin Bleach Lightening Whitening Bleaching Cream

From SouthGain:
    PAPAYA KOJIC SOAP
    Diana Stalder SURELY WHITE BODY WHITENING LOTION

My regime is as follows:

Use Black Licorice Soap twice to cleanse (leave to soak on skin for 5 minutes)
    Use Papaya Soap (to exfoliate and cleanse, leave to soak on skin for 10 minutes.. BURNS!)
    Use Glutathione Soap (leave to soak on skin for 5 - 10 minutes)

Apply Diana Stalder SURELY WHITE BODY WHITENING LOTION -
    I find the lotion really good as it stops my face from becoming oily (I have oily skin)

Apply Skin Bleach Lightening Whitening Bleaching Cream from filipinagoddess

Leave it all to soak in for 5 minutes then apply SPF 35 sunblock.

====

Personally I think the papaya soaps from both vendors are the same, they lather the same and smell the same. The orange color is the same.

I also believe it is the papaya soap that makes my skin burn, it kind of hurt my first 3 times but I've gotten used to it.

My next cream I am going to buy is Bio Claire, I've heard good reviews of it.

P.s anyone watch the Tyra Banks show about skin bleaching??

Sep 27, 2008, 03:21 PM

OK guys sorry I didn't say anything for the longest but here we go: I bought the bioclaire soap and it really worked for my body but it for sm reason, not really sure why I don't love it, so I now bought the g&g soap and it works as well, so, so far so good... the only problem with these soaps is that yes, they do leave your skin dry, but the very good think about these soaps is that they are cheap and you can use and e lotion you want! I mean rnt you all tired of having to use skin lightening lotions that smell not too hot? I was so now I bought me a lotion that smell good and all it does is moisturize it can be one of your choice and they're not all expensive. Also, the soaps don't really work too good on the face so I now use this tube called I don't know and it doesn't have and e hydroquinone nor mercury... the main ingredients are allantoin, arbutine (derivative of hq but is safe... u can do more research online) and vitamine e. so far very good. I use it in conjunction with the soap. Its very cheat, its like 1.99 .
    OK let me know if you have questions

Sep 27, 2008, 03:22 PM
    N bioclaire you... I used to be a fan but STEER CLEAR... it messed up my sis skin so I decided to get out while ahead... too many horror stories
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Sep 28, 2008, 07:30 AM

linda86111,

Would you mind sharing your sister's experience with Bio claire ?
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Sep 28, 2008, 07:32 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by linda86111 View Post
    so i now use this tube called idk and it doesnt have n e hydroquinone nor mercury...the main ingredients r allantoin, arbutine (derivative of hq but is safe...u can do more research online) and vitamine e. so far very good. i use it in conjuction with the soap. its very cheat, its like 1.99 .
    ok let me kno if u have questions

Never heard of this. Can you get it on line and if so, do you have a link ?
    -

Sep 29, 2008, 10:24 AM
    Darker? Dry skin? Maybe your skin is exfoliating. A loofah or soft sponge will help to remove the dry skin. My experience before was the same... looks darker and dried but continious use and a little scrub later my skin become shiny and light. I know it sting (if you don't you're lucky and that's fine) but that was the first few weeks and now no more or maybe a little but used to it. I use the DS SW lotion and cream too and top it with sunblock during day time at night just the lotion and cream. Just a matter of time I mean if you want to use a product that lighten/whiten your skin in days to a week I bet you are using strong chemicals/ingredients. That is only my opinion... Everyone have different skin tone/type. And especially product preference.

Oct 2, 2008, 02:21 PM

OK... well my sis skin got what seemed like extra darker skin around the nose and discoloration on the face. I know her face doesn't just need exfoliation because she used to do sugar scrubs and use a tooth brush to scrub her face. Now she's using msm pills and I think grape seed extract to get rid of the discoloration. She's really into the natural stuff now and she's trying to eat better. She also uses IBK (sorry I said I don't know before) because she wants faster results. The IBK I don't know if you can get it online because I got it from the store.

Oct 4, 2008, 02:08 PM

OK sorry again its called IKB for the last time! :))

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Diana Stalder Products [ 154 Answers ]

Since, the main thread we used to discuss about Diana Stalder products has been closed, I don't know anywhere else to discuss problems (if any), ask questions, get help & stuff about Diana Stalder products, so I decided to open a new thread. :) So, let's discuss about Diana Stalder here! Why...

Diana Stalder - Black or Orange Soap [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there, Ive been doing some research on a few acne products and came across papaya soaps which eventually led me to Diana Stalder products... There 2 types of soaps that seem excellent to what I want to achieve, the orange and the black one.. so to the people who have been experimenting...

Has any on e used Diana Stalder products? [ 242 Answers ]

I'm wanting to purchase Diana Stalder Skin bleach and Kojic Soap. Has any one tried them and if so what are your results?

View more questions Search