Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Atulya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 12:05 PM
    Alone first time dependent travel
    Hi guys,
    I am a dependent on h4 visa currently staying in USA.
    And I am travelling for first time alone from USA(ct) to BOMBAY,so want to know that whether can I face any problems as my spouse is not with me while coming back to US and secondly what precautions I must take.
    I will be grateful if the exact procedure will be known, I mean the steps to be taken.
    Hoping for the answer
    Atulya
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Aug 21, 2008, 07:27 PM
    You should not have any problem as long as you carry your passport with H-4 visa stamped in it. Make sure you don't bring any prohibited items into US.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Time travel western [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I hope you can help my wife is looking for a movie and cannot think of the title but the premis is a man, possibly a sherriff goes back to the old west if any one has a clue please let me know Thanks

Student dependent visa UK, Full time or Part time work? [ 26 Answers ]

I have student visa of UK and I study in university. My wife recently came in London. She has student dependent visa. She doesn't study. Can she work full time? How many hours she can work? Thank you

Time Travel. Read! [ 12 Answers ]

Hey so the story is on this link right here Uh Oh: Russians Think Time Machine Is Right Around The Corner - Geekologie Please give it a look. This is a safe website so no worries. But I am scared from what I read.

Need name of old time travel movie from 80s [ 3 Answers ]

I used to own this movie, but it has escaped my ownership and it's killing me that I can't remember the name of it. I'd really like to own it again. I think it may have been a TV movie, but I'm pretty sure its not. It also may be a disney, not I'm not sure on that either. It is a movie about a...

View more questions Search