Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    appleby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 10:44 AM
    Clare furnace M#NEMC60 installers manual
    Hi.. need help with a Clare Furnace mod#NEMC60 S# 9411C004626 my service tech was at house as it has been infracted by the gas company in town. I need the installation manual as my tech is saying venting is correct but the gas company saying it is incorrect, and of course Clare is no longer for a number of years. Thanks for any input.:confused:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2008, 12:47 AM
    Hi, appleby!

Greetings and WELCOME to the site! I just moved your question that you had posted in Introductions to this topic area so that it would get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

Thanks!
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Aug 19, 2008, 04:30 AM
    Clare (also known as Clare Brothers) is a product line of oil furnaces, and is owned by International Comfort Products(ICP) (which in turn is owned by Carrier, which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of United Technologies Corporation). ICP markets furnaces under the brand names of Arcoaire, Clare, Comfortmaker, Dettson, Heil, KeepRite, Lincoln, and Tempstar. Clare makes residential furnaces and is headquartered in Canada. Clare does not have a public website.

Contacting Clare
    Phone:
    ICP Customer Support: (931) 359-3511
    ICP's Administrative Offices: (800) 458-6650

Later models

GoKeepRite! Product Information

What exactly is the problem you are having with the gas company?
    Sometimes Gas suppliers have there own set of rules.
    Not much info on old Clare units.
    infinitiwhitby Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2010, 09:07 PM
    Hi
    I'm looking for electrical diagram for Gas Furnace...
    It's Clear and Model# H.E.H.B and Serial# 118372
    dcdom Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 6, 2011, 10:10 AM
    I'm looking for a manual for an oil furnace installed in 1996. The one with the forced draft exhaust

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Manual or booklet for furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know where to get a manual or booklet on the entire furnace layout of a Miller furnace with a Beckett AF-15 oil burner?

Furnace only turns on by manual switch [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Im not an HVAC person, but hope to be armed with a little information before calling a professional and not getting charged for any unnecessary charges. I have a Bryant gas furnace (forced air) that is five years old. I have an electronic/digital thermostat (Honeywell) that controls...

Furnace Manual Fan OK - Not Auto Though [ 1 Answers ]

I have a York Stellar Plus (15yrs old) with an Auto and Manual Fan Switch on the T-stat. The Fan will work when turned to ON (at the T-Stat) but it will not come on when you turn the heat on with the Fan switch turned to Auto. I have replaced the Limit Switch. No difference Thanks!

Furnace blower on manual [ 4 Answers ]

Our installer told us to run our air blower on manual and continuously. During the winter months, it seems to make the house "drafty" by pushing unheated air through the system when the furnace is not running. He also said that the cost of running the blower would be negligeble. What are the...

View more questions Search