Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    daughtx6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 08:35 AM
    Paranormal
    My brother in laws brought a women home too their mothers house whilst she was a away whilst one of the boys was with the women down stairs she started talking all gibberish like in another language anyway the brother went to sleep and after a few hours the other brother came in to find the women over his brother doing some kind of praying like she was making a curse on him he asked her to leave and she went upstairs to go to the toilet they haven't seen her since. The next morning they walked into the kitchen where a knife was thrown at them since the all sorts of objects are getting thrown at every on who goes inside the house I didn't believe in all this so I went there and believe me its true things just drop out of the air specially cuttlery and when the two boys leave the house things also get thrown at them in the strret a priest has been to bless the house twice but its making it worse the whole family attend mass regular and the have lots of holy pictures crosses etc around the house as they are devoted catholics but these items get thrown at you as you leave the house I don't know if its due too this women or because their father passed away in the house and his angry at the boys but then again their little sister has been hit so I don't know there's a lot of activity in the room he passed in since the priest has been more black shadows are running in an dout all the rooms they came out the house to go to the shop and a book got thrown at them it say don't be afraid of the fear of death I really wouldn't believe it but I've seen it with my own eyes and its getting worse is there any advise for us
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2008, 08:40 AM
    Does he know anything about the woman or could he find out so that maybe somebody could figure out what kind of curse she did? Sounds directly related to her since she was doing the 'gibberish' over him and everything started happening after that.
    amberlachelle Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Oct 26, 2008, 03:14 PM

Is this still going on? Where do u live?
    SpiralStarz Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2009, 09:16 PM

Dispel darkness.
    There is avery high science that can get rid of this sort of thing
    The scientist behind the frequencies, I know personally.
    Here is his main site

www.thesoundofstars.com -

And here is the page from his site for dispelling negative entities and energy

There's a free download on the page.. you just got to scroll down and read for it. Right click and save or if your computer allows it.. just click on it and it will play in a separate window,
    The information on how long to use it is on the site. just read away, or ask me if you have more questions.
    He is currently working with paranormal inverstigators.. having astounded them with the effectiveness of his breakthrough sound frequencies.
    <3 much love to you and your friends and family.
    Good luck
    SpiralStarz Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Dec 18, 2009, 09:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiralStarz View Post
    Dispel darkness.
    There is avery high science that can get rid of this sort of thing
    The scientist behind the frequencies, i know personally.
    here is his main site

www.thesoundofstars.com -

and here is the page from his site for dispelling negative entities and energy

there's a free download on the page.. you just gotta scroll down and read for it. right click and save or if your computer allows it.. just click on it and it will play in a seperate window,
    the information on how long to use it is on the site., just read away, or ask me if you have more questions.
    He is currently working with paranormal inverstigators.. having astounded them with the effectiveness of his breakthrough sound frequencies.
    <3 much love to you and your friends and family.
    Good luck
    Oops lol, here's the dispel page.
    THE BLUE SINGULARITY BEYOND SPACE AND TIME...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sensing the paranormal? [ 2 Answers ]

Wow, I never thought I would ever believe in ghosts. After all, I've lived in this house for years now and I know the original owners. I've never had any problems with the paranormal before, but recently I feel like I'm being followed. It started late at night right before I would go to bed...

Paranormal dreams [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I had a dream three years ago that my mum died, which made me wake very upset and had been crying in my sllep, I told my mum that day as it had upset me so much. The next day my dad called me to tell me my mum's brother my uncle gary had just died from a heart attack! Ever since this dream I...

Paranormal Employment [ 30 Answers ]

;) Hi! I was wondering, is there any "paranormal jobs" here in western Michigan available? I mean working in the paranoramal/investigative field that you can get involved in as a job?

The paranormal [ 2 Answers ]

Is the paronormal real?:confused: how far can we take it? Is anything possible?

Paranormal phenomena [ 14 Answers ]

Hi guys, I need your opinion on a problem which me and my wife are facing in the recent days... Often when I or my wife lay on the bed to sleep something happens and we cannot move our body at all... we cannot move hand, feet, head etc... we feel that we are alive and we feel that we are...

View more questions Search