Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    muneera Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 07:10 AM
    Journals & general ledger
    Can we record the transaction directly into the general lader account? Is this ethical ?and will be following the accountig norms!:)
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2008, 04:52 PM
    Sure, why would it not be ethical? The transaction is being recorded.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Preparing general journals and posting journals to general ledgers [ 7 Answers ]

I am having trouble in preparing general journal entries and posting journals to general ledgers if anyone could give me advice or some tips that would be great

Transferring from General Journal to the General Ledger [ 1 Answers ]

When transferring from the General Journal to the General Ledger which cash items do you transfer .:confused:

The reversing entry in the general journal and posting it to the general ledger [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I need to know How I can post reversing etry in to the general ledger ? For example if I have The business last paid a water bill in May, which was for 3 months of water expense up to the end of April. The additional accrual entry for water expense for the last two months is $2,290. And I...

General Ledger versus General Journal [ 1 Answers ]

Does the number of entries in the general journal equal the number of entries in the general ledger. Why?

General journals [ 3 Answers ]

P5-9A. At the beginning of the current season on April 1, the ledger of Fairway Pro Shop showed Cash $2,500; Merchandise Inventory $3,500; and Common Stock $6,000. These transactions occurred during April 2007. Apr. 5 Purchased golf bags, clubs, and balls on account from Kokott Co....

View more questions Search