Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2008, 06:24 AM
    Textbox Size Limit, IE
    Does anyone have an explanation to why textbox size tag parameter doesn't work on any internet explorer versions but does apply on Firefox and Opera latest versions?

I want to limit how wide the textbox stretches but it doesn't work on IE.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 18, 2008, 06:28 AM
    HTML is not 100% standard between browsers. IE may not support the tag.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Aug 18, 2008, 08:51 AM
    Do you have any links to Microsoft and a reason or work around for this issue? It will be helpful!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cannot write in textbox in IE in windows XP [ 3 Answers ]

I am not able to write in internet explorer in windows explorer for last few days. It is windows XP with SP2. Radio buttins and othen stuff is working fine. I run Ad-aware and AVG anti-virus with zero virus. Can somebofy help me out.

Queen size frame-full size mattress [ 2 Answers ]

I have a full size mattress set and want to know if it can be used with a queen size bed frame? I heard there was a kit that can be used to make it fit.

Full size headboard, Queen size bed Frame [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I buy attachments that will allow me to fasten my full size headboard to my queen size bedframe? I am having a bit of trouble finding one.

Wire Size and panel size [ 6 Answers ]

I have a separate small living quarters that is a single room that is about 180 feet away from the main panel. It is going to get another little bed room a small kitchen and a bathroom also maybe a washer. The main panel is a 100 amp meter socket combo. What should I upsize the main panel to? ...

Compatibilities between awg wiring, breaker amp size, outlet amp size [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. Is there a resource out there, prefereably on the web, that outlines the compatibilities between awg wiring, the breaker amp size, outlet amp size, how many recepticles/outlets can be on x amp outlet, etc? For example, it would be nice to see something that shows: you can use a 20 amp...

View more questions Search