Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    llewelyn Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2003, 03:45 PM
    Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '
    When I try to access the personal particulars of pen-pals listed in "Hands Across The World" I get the following message:

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error '80004005'

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The Microsoft Jet database engine stopped the process because you and another user are attempting to change the same data at the same time.

/detail.asp, line 80

I thought it might be caused by my security settings in Zone Alarm so I closed that down only to get the same message. Can someone help me please?
    coreybryant Posts: 134, Reputation: 2

Sep 12, 2003, 07:51 AM
    Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers err
    It is not your browser - it is the coding. Hopefully they have fixed it by now.
    llewelyn Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Sep 12, 2003, 08:21 AM
    Re: Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers err
    Thank you, it's a relief knowing that. It has not been fixed as yet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PHP Connection Problem with ODBC After Moving out from Local Machine [ 7 Answers ]

In the following, Section 1 was my original code. The php code connected with an Access file was running Apache server in my local machine, and they did work fine. However, after moving the php and Access file to a web server, and changed $db='W:\\EmpRosterDev\\UserDB.mdb'; in the php, it gets...

Need Drivers [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I've formated this HD and now I need drivers and IDK where to get them. Preffably ones that don't cost me money (cuz I have none) I looked at several site and most want money, they don't have it of IDK what the heck I'm looking for. So any help would be greatly apreciated =) Need drivers for:...

Internet service provider [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody Can some one tell me how to create dial up internet service to the public. What do I need to get, set up, etc. I like to create 800 # to the public if it can be done. I think it can be done.

(vb + access)error  the Microsoft jet database eng [ 0 Answers ]

Hi , I hope you can help me please I wrote a clocking program that people use to clock in,in the morning The program is written in visual basic 6 with an ado control that is connecting to an access 2000 database and using a Microsoft jet 4.0 ole db provider. My ado control settings are as...

View more questions Search