Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Flintstones1962 Posts: 53, Reputation: 2

Apr 21, 2006, 03:34 AM
    How to connect SUSE 9.2 to Win2003 ?
    Hello

Does anyone know how to configure suse 9.2 OS to connect to a windows 2003 AD ?

And if possible , how to make suse sees the other computers in a win-xp workgroup computers ?

Greetings

:D
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2006, 04:01 AM
    I believe what you need to use is Samba. Here's a guide for Win XP - hopefully it will be similar for 2003.

http://www.tweakhound.com/linux/samba/page_1.htm
    Flintstones1962 Posts: 53, Reputation: 2

Apr 23, 2006, 05:33 AM
    Thanks, this is what I want...

Greetings

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't connect [ 4 Answers ]

I am having a problem getting my Browser to connect to the internet. I am using my wife's computer right now. I don't know what could have happened as earlier I was surfing the net (I was even logged in to this site) when all of a sudden everything went blank. I have tried connecting with IE,...

Cisco router and Win2003 [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I've a big problem and I hope that someone can help me, I've the win2003 server, with DHCP,DNS,RIS,RRAS... etc configured and Two NIC cards, one for the Lan and one for the Wan and I've a static IP address from my ISP. The problem is I've an ADSL line for internet configured on...

Some issues with Suse 9.2 who can help ? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, Installed Suse 9.2 on my laptop ( Acer aspire 3000 AMD ) Everything goes well except for connecting to Internet. The system fails to connect to Internet with error : The DHCP is already running on eth0.

Running QBasic in Suse 10 (Linux) [ 11 Answers ]

Background: I have this QBasic program, consisting of these 3 files (QBASIC.EXE, QBASIC.HLP, QBASIC.INI), and it’s currently running on Windows XP SP2 OS. I plan to switch an entire lab to SUSE 10 Linux OS. I have a beginning programming class (senior high) that’s learning this old language. ...

Can't connect [ 1 Answers ]

I can't seem to connect directly to my cable modem. I setup a wireless network and it was working fine but then I started having problems. I then decided to reset and reconfigure my router but when I tried to connect directly to my modem, it either didn't show the connection or it said that I have...

View more questions Search