Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reeses420 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 03:10 AM
    Nasa nuclear rockets
    Do nasa nuclear rockets have any effect on the environment? Is so how would our environment look?
    WVHiflyer Posts: 384, Reputation: 34

Aug 18, 2008, 01:04 PM
    NASA doesn't use nuclear rockets though have had craft sent into space w/ nuke power sources but were sent up w/ chem rockets. If did use nuke rockets, would decrease global warming elements produced by chem rockets.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Airplane with nuclear holocost [ 4 Answers ]

Trying to remember movie with a great airplane disaster scene. I think that James Earl Jones was the president but I'm not sure. It was like but not, Air Force One. I think they took off right before a bomb went off.

Nuclear War Movie [ 2 Answers ]

Looking for title of a, possible made for TV movie, nuclear war movie. From what I remember is a man answers a payphone, on the other end is a man from a missile silo saying they just launched. The rest of the movie has him recruiting people and supplies. They try to get to the airport to board a...

Iran nuclear program [ 31 Answers ]

How does the NIE released yesterday change the political equation in the Middle East ? It doesn't make sense . Why would the Mahdi Hatter threaten to rain fire down upon Israel if they were not still working on their nuclear weapon program ? Does this represent reality or the consensus...

80's kids show w/ group called "The Rockets" [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there, I have been searcing the web for days for info about a kids show that was on during the 80's: All I can remember is that there was a group of kids ranging in ages who were all members of a singing group called "The Rockets"-There was a young sister and older brother and a boy named...

Careers working for NASA [ 1 Answers ]

My future career dream is to someday work for NASA and be involved in space research and space exploration, but I don't want to become an astronaut. Is there anyone who has worked for NASA, or are planning to, or just know a lot about it, and who could give me information on different careers that...

View more questions Search