Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reeses420 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 03:03 AM
    What is add or adhd
    reeses420 What is ADD or ADHD. Do 12 month olds scream from this if they have it?
    DjZskittzoh Posts: 12, Reputation: 0

Aug 18, 2008, 03:11 AM
    I can't quite remember what it stands for (Attention Dispan Hyper-activity Disorder or something like that) but I do know that it causes people to have violent outbursts. And yes 12 month olds will scream and scream and scream if they have it but it will subside after a while. If you need to know more then use Google to find a detailed disorder website. It will give you lots of information about ADHD.
    Good Luck

Aug 18, 2008, 03:17 AM
    reeses420 DJ how do you know that 12 month olds will scream and sream and scream if they have it and how do you treat their screaming?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 18, 2008, 06:18 AM
    That screaming may be caused by a serious medical condition such as an ear infection. Get that baby to the doctor today.

Quote Originally Posted by DjZskittzoh
    Attention Dispan Hyper-activity Disorder
    ADHD is Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder

Quote Originally Posted by DjZskittzoh
    And yes 12 month olds will scream and scream and scream if they have it but it will subside after a while.
    I would like to know where you got this information. Typically 12 month olds who are screaming have something wrong with them. Screaming like this is usually caused by some sort of pain.

Aug 19, 2008, 02:23 AM
    J 9 What information are you talking about?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 19, 2008, 05:26 AM
    I would like to know where DjZskittzoh got his/her information that a 12 month old can be diagnosed with ADD or ADHD and one of the symptoms is screaming.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Adhd [ 2 Answers ]

What is ADHD? How does it affect children and adults? What kind of help is out there?

ADHD and concerta [ 1 Answers ]

HI - I am currently seeing a psychiatrist who is prescribing concerta - he only does medication management, no therapy -- ( I am seeing a social worker for behavior modification) The psychiatrist who is prescribing concerta only asks a few questions: how are you, everything OK at work? At...

ADHD... What do you think of it? [ 26 Answers ]

Okay I was diagnosed when I was little as having ADHD along with another disease that effects your memory (basically you forget alot). Now I completely agree that I have this other thing cause I am about one of the most forgetful people around! But ADHD I just don't think I have it. I personally...

6 1/2 yr old adhd & odd [ 4 Answers ]

:( Hello everyone. I am a 32 year old mom of 3 kids. My middle child is 6 1/2 years old and has been diagnosed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder as well as Oppositional Defiant Disorder. It is sooo hard to deal with him. It has gotten worse when I had the baby in January. He gets all...

My son has ADHD? [ 28 Answers ]

Tomorrow I am going to talk to my 8 yr old son's psychologist about his results from his evaluation which includes ADHD. The psychologist works with my husband and told him that my son does have ADHD. Even though I live with my son and see how he struggles, I am not too sure if I believe he...

View more questions Search