Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ambyr Posts: 47, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 02:35 AM
    Dead rising
    Hello I'v played dead rising and I want to know if you can return to a place after awhile and find new things like survivors?
    czerno Posts: 76, Reputation: 6

Aug 19, 2008, 02:56 PM
    You will get survivors who pop up in places you already visited. Most survivors are time related so you could go to a spot a million times but that survivor won't pop up until a certain time in the game. Others can always be there so it just depends on the survivor. Just answer Otis' calls and he will tell you were the survivors are. Some survivors depend on bosses also so just be sure to answer the calls.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rising College Tuition [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I'm writing a paper about rising college tuition. Obviously, I'm against that, but I can't think of any arguments for the opposite side. I mean, I'd like to know what are some advantages of rising college tuition? Thanks.

Rising to POWER! [ 3 Answers ]

Though there is much Biblical reference, it deals mostly with POLITICS and the rising to POWER! Read it and let us know what you think as it relates to today's world, current events, and those who want the POWER. The Tenth Paragraph and on is also most interesting to read! Thomas Horn --...

The cause of the price of beef rising [ 2 Answers ]

Because beef rose this week, mother bought more pork. True or false

Rising water into basement [ 5 Answers ]

40 yr old plus home of my Mom. Finished basement flooding (1/2")last 2 years 3 times with extremely heavy rain(2 to 4 inches in an hour). Water is seen coming up from edges/corners of slab foundation. Outside slope and drainage adequate by contractor. No sump pump. Recommendation on action to take...

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

View more questions Search