Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gyang Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2008, 07:50 PM
    Investing in Building
    Hello,

I plan to invest in Buildings to give service to people who would to rent it for social events, family gathering, etc. I want to stay away from wedding receptions or the bigger theme. Any ideas what I should do? Do I need to have a degree to do this? Help please:rolleyes:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 17, 2008, 07:56 PM
    No merely money to buy and fix it up. I would wonder why no weddings, large business, 100's of small weddings and often more money than other events
    Always_helping Posts: 76, Reputation: 15

Aug 17, 2008, 08:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyang
    Hello,

I plan to invest in Buildings to give service to people who would to rent it for social events, family gathering, etc. I want to stay away from wedding receptions or the bigger theme. Any ideas what I should do? Do I need to have a degree to do this? Help please:rolleyes:
    You may also want to investigate some issues like:

-Maximum room occupancy
    -Liability Insurance
    -Local noise ordinances
    -Liquor licensing
    -Assuring the building conforms to all building codes
    -Serving food on the premises (i.e. health code)

If this answer has been helpful, please click "Rate this Answer!" below.

Peace.
    lwelch Posts: 29, Reputation: 6

Aug 22, 2008, 11:08 AM
    Always has good information. I recommend getting your real estate salesperson license. The required education hours will provide you with the basics on buying and selling real estate in your state. The institutions that offer these courses also provide continuing education in special areas (like commercial real estate). In New York State I took and evening course at the local community college over 5 or 6 weeks and the total cost was about $500 for the course and certifications. I do not actively sell real estate but the information was a great way to learn the basics of real estate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Investing -would a jar have been better [ 3 Answers ]

I have saved and invested my whole life... now that I am getting closer to the retirement age I am asking myself what do I have to show for it... I have invested in Roths and outside of my original money I put into it.. it has not made me any money other than about 20 dollars over the original...

Investing [ 1 Answers ]

I want to invest rs 10,000 every month in order to have about 6 lac at the end of 2-3 years. It should be secure, tax free. Am I asking for too much? What are my possibilities? OR Give me an investment plan. Rs 10,000 per month +tax benefit+completely secure+short term, 5 years or so

Investing [ 1 Answers ]

which is best to invest in- variable annuities or mutual funds?

Investing [ 2 Answers ]

I need to invest 5,000.00. What type investment will grow fast?

Investing [ 5 Answers ]

I want to take the money I have in my 401K plan from where I use to work and place it into something safe until I can find a new Job. Does anyone have any ideas where or who is paying the highest interest rates. Or Which mutual fund should I choose? Thanks, Alicat4790

View more questions Search