Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    opelslover19 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2008, 04:12 PM
    Is it possible?
    Please don't judge me for having unprotected sex when I'm not married.
    Things happen.
    Anyway, I had unprotected sex last night & this morning. This afternoon I kind of started my period? Kind of as in a little bleeding. Is there any way possible I could become pregnant?
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2008, 04:15 PM
    Yeah you could have become pregnant or if you do the same again you could become pregnant.
    CHRISSYS-ANGEL Posts: 31, Reputation: 4

Aug 17, 2008, 06:53 PM
    Anytime You Have Unprotected Sex, You Could Become Pregnant Of Course. Although You Wouldn't Know It That Quickly And Not From Bleeding Either. But Its Pretty Possible That What Happened Was You Had Sex And It Caused You To Start Your Period, If It Was Due To Start, That Is. Because Sex, Especially With Orgasm, Will Cause Uturan Contractions And Cause Your Period To Start, Sometimes A Little Early.
    FLORENCE1085 Posts: 46, Reputation: 6

Aug 18, 2008, 11:22 AM
    I am not judging you because I have been there. Girly this is 2008 most people have sex before they are married so do not beat yourself up about it. What you need to do is get birth control and be sure to get tested for stds. If you do not want to get pregnant get the pill. I got pregnant the second time I had sex. So seriously be careful. Telling my dad I was pregnant was so hard so make sure you are making the choice you want to. Good luck and be careful :)

Aug 18, 2008, 08:37 PM
    Thanks!
    I was just curious. I know that having unprotected sex can get you pregnant.. I just wasn't sure if it could still happen when you have your period the next morning! I read somewhere that the blood flushes it all out of you body? So that there's no way you could become pregnant?
    My periods usually don't happen until around the 26th, but lately they been all over the place. Its crazy.

Aug 18, 2008, 09:57 PM
    Have you ever been told about plan b? It is a pill you take the morning after un protected sex and it will keep you from getting pregnant. Sometimes things happen and you have unprotected sex, you can get this pill at any drug store or planned parenthood. Just keep it in mind. I went to planned parenthood to get condoms and they just gave me the plan b as a back up in case the condom broke.

Aug 19, 2008, 07:57 PM
    I've heard about it when I was in high school. Only problem is I can't swallow pills! -but in this case I'd find some way to take it..
    I'll definitely look into that, thanks!

Aug 19, 2008, 11:28 PM
    Plan b can be broken into parts and it is super small. U should try it if u run into this situation again.

Aug 20, 2008, 05:02 PM
    Please believe I will!
    I'm starting to get nervous, because my period quit today.
    Doesn't sound good huh?
    Should I wait until next month to take a test? Or like next week?

Aug 20, 2008, 07:59 PM
    What I needa do is get back on birth control, I've been off it for a few years.
    I'm definitely going to keep plan B in mind.
    Also, my period stopped today. It only lasted 3 days-sound bad?

Aug 21, 2008, 05:51 AM
    I'm going to put in my 2 cents about the plan be pill. Please be advised that the morning after pill is actually another form of abortion. This post might cause conflicts of disagreement with people here, but just wanted to make her aware what the morning after pill is. I hope my post doesn't cause any trouble, I don't mean for it to. I'm only trying to help. I would take a pregnancy test once its time to, then get on birth control, to stop conception before it happens. Anything you do to "get rid of" the baby after its conceived is abortion. There is no in-between time of baby and no baby, once the sperm hits the egg and fertilizes it, it's a baby. If you are OK with that, then by all means, use it. Me, I'm against abortion, so its not for me, although being with a female now, I don't have to worry about that anymore :-)
    I wish you the best of luck!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Aug 21, 2008, 02:57 PM
    Chrissysangel, if you want to discuss your feelings on abortion then please start your own thread.

Thank you. :)

Aug 22, 2008, 07:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg
    Chrissysangel, if you want to discuss your feelings on abortion then please start your own thread.

Thank you. :)
    I wasn't trying to start a topic on it, just wanted her to know what the plan b pill actually was. My apologies for any misunderstandings! :-)
    ANB428 Posts: 450, Reputation: 42

Aug 22, 2008, 12:42 PM
    If you want to take the plan B you have to do it within 72 hours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search