Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 17, 2008, 09:23 AM
    Forrest Gump and St Peter.
    When Forest Gump died, he stood in front of St. Peter at the Pearly Gates. St. Peter said, "Welcome, Forest. We've heard a lot about you." He continued, "Unfortunately, it's getting pretty crowded up here and we find that we now have to give people an entrance examination before we let them in." Related Image

"Okay," said Forest. "I hope it's not too hard. I've already been through a test. My momma used to say, 'Life is like a final exam. It's hard.' "

"Yes, Forest, I know. But this test is only three questions. Here they are."

1) Which two days of the week begin with the letter 'T'?"

2) How many seconds are in a year?

3) What is God's first name?

"Well, sir," said Forest, "The first one is easy. Which two days of the week begin with the letter 'T'? Today and Tomorrow."

St. Peter looked surprised and said, "Well, that wasn't the answer I was looking for, but you have a point. I give you credit for that answer."

"The next question," said Forest, "How many seconds are in a year? Twelve."

"Twelve?" said St. Peter, surprised and confused.

"Yes, sir. January 2nd, February 2nd, March 2nd …"

St. Peter interrupted him. "I see what you mean. I'll have to give you credit for that one, too."

"And the last question," said Forest, "What is God's first name? It's Andy."

"Andy?" said St. Peter, in shock. "How did you come up with 'Andy'?"

"I learned it in church. We used to sing about it." Forest broke into song, "Andy walks with me, Andy talks with me, Andy tells me I am His own."

St. Peter opened the gate to heaven and said, "Run, Forest, Run!"
    rex123 Posts: 766, Reputation: 100

Aug 18, 2008, 06:21 AM
    Love it!!
    hannah_nicole Posts: 163, Reputation: 13

Aug 18, 2008, 08:11 AM
    Lol! Its great
    RemyGoof Posts: 16, Reputation: 1
    -

Aug 26, 2008, 07:36 PM
    SOOO funny, THank you too for helping me help my dad remember how to laugh and smile.

Now if I could only find someone to come to his house to help him with his piano accordion... ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Peter Answers [ 21 Answers ]

I was brought upon a website... Peter Answers - Interactive Souls Engine - Play Online It took awhile before this person/robot answered me. It was both scary, and true. And it still bothers me how some of the answers turned out so correct. I noticed spelling errors though. I'm not sure how...

Peter DOES NOT answers me [ 7 Answers ]

I've gone to peteranswers.com multiple times. (you know the virtual tarot that you ask questions and such, like, "what color are my eyes" and etc.) all my friends have had it work for them and are amazed but it hasen once EVER worked for me, it says,"believe more" or "ask later" or "the spiritual...

Peter Max-artist [ 1 Answers ]

Anybody know where or how to sell a signed & numbered painting by Peter Max? Ebay is too overwhelmed. Some people on line want to rip us off, any ideas on how to get to someone who knows real art?

Peter answers [ 5 Answers ]

There is asite called peter answers its popular many peopletalked with me about it I tried to use it but it need me to register now does anyone know how can I register?

An 80's kids movie, animated, about animals in the forrest [ 7 Answers ]

Hi. I was born in -85 so I may have seen this film in the early 90s (I think it was made in late 80's or early 90's (or mid 90's? ), and I'm having troubles remembering it's name. It was about animals in the forrest, I remember it being really scary and sad, the animals were afraid of the people...

View more questions Search