Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 17, 2008, 09:17 AM
    Better Perspective
    After being married 25 years, a man looked at his wife one day and said, "You know, 25 years ago we lived in a cheap apartment, drove a cheap car, had only a sofa bed and watched a 14" black and white television. But, every night I got to sleep with a hot 25-yearold blonde."

"Now," he continued, "We have a nice house, a new car, a big flat-screen TV, but I have to sleep with a 50-year-old woman. It doesn't seem fair."

His wife was a reasonable woman. She replied, "Well, why don't you go out and get yourself a hot 25-year-old blonde? Then I'll make sure you will once again live in a cheap apartment, drive a cheap car, have only a sofa bed and watch a 14" black and white television."

The man rethought his priorities.

Check out some similar questions!

HOW COULD YOU? a Dogs perspective! [ 9 Answers ]

FW: How Could You?This is a really touching story, from the point of view of a dog. A man in Grand Rapids, Michigan incredibly took out a US $7,000 full page ad n the paper to present the HOW COULD YOU? By Jim Willis, 2001 How Could You? When I was a puppy, I entertained you with my...

I need a man's perspective. [ 8 Answers ]

I met this really great guy. We went on an AMAZING first date. Picked me up around 3:30 in the afternoon, went to dinner, movie, then he took me out for ice cream. Since it was getting late, we parked in front of my house and sat and talked. Before we knew it it was 2 o'clock in the morning. Time...

Art perspective [ 1 Answers ]

What is it called when an object in a painting seems to move as you walk past it? Is it vanishing point perspective? Lonna

Need a new perspective... [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, I'm laying it all on the line in hopes that those of you familiar w/ this type of situation are willing to help me out... this may be long, bear w it! All throughout my five years spent in college I dated the same girl, the one I had been with since our senior year of high school. In that...

Males Perspective Please [ 22 Answers ]

Hello everyone I know some of you remember me as being the one who had been debating if sleeping with a married man was OK... and I never did. Since than we have become good friends and we truly don't communicate with each other as much anymore as well. But hears the problem... the other day I saw...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.