Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jansbear51 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2006, 03:06 PM
    Simonton 6500 renovations replacement windows
    :confused: How much do these windows normally cost? Any idea at all.:)
    Tommyp!972 Posts: 300, Reputation: 36

Apr 20, 2006, 10:28 PM
    Mine are custom sized and ranged from $580-610 apiece installed with lifetime guarantee removal of old and everything on this window is guaranteed from the screen to the hinges.. I think they would have been cheaper if they were standard size windows.. had 22 of them installed last month

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Retrieve Windows XP key but Windows won't boot [ 3 Answers ]

I have an HP machine that has had the case replaced (meaning the sticker is no longer stuck to the side of the case.) It also didn't come with any media (the restore partition is corrupted.) All I need to do to fix the booting problem is run a repair but I cannot get into Windows to retrieve the...

Replacement Windows - Dazed and Confused [ 6 Answers ]

I'm in the process of looking for a good quality, high efficient replacement windows for my home. I have 20 windows to replace all pretty average sized windows. I've had Anderson Renewal quote me about $1000 per window, a Fiberglass window company about $600 per window and I'm told I can get a...

Can't load windows, Can't get into safe mode and can't reinstall windows. [ 2 Answers ]

Help! I can't get windows98 SE to load. I can't get into safe mode or reinstall windows. A little history first. I had an issue with my creative sound card. EMM386 not loading along with something that had to do with the sound card. I went back and forth with creative tech support to resolve the...

Replacement windows? [ 3 Answers ]

I have hired a handy man to replace windows in my house. I have a feeling that he mis represented himself and his experience as he does not seem to really know what he's doing. Three of the windows are in and the patio door is tomorrow. My biggest concern is our big front window. It has been...

View more questions Search