Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    malou obuga Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2008, 05:26 AM
    Asbestos mat board
    What do you mean by asbestos mad board? What is its uses?:)
    WVHiflyer Posts: 384, Reputation: 34

Aug 17, 2008, 09:06 AM
    One use is in jewelry making. Asbestos pad is, or was, the platform f/ soldering - protect workbench.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Green board sheet rock VS cement board for show wall backing [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if the green sheet rock will do just as well as cement board for installing in a show that I'm planning on tiling?

Asbestos in bolier? [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to get rid of our old boiler that was replaced that is unfortunately still sitting in our basement. I'm not sure if it has asbestos in it. It is a GM Delco-Heat boiler. Please help.

Asbestos in ceiling. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I need an opinion. If you are familiar with the "asbestos in the ceiling" issue, then keep reading (or research it first). I have been leaving in my current apartment for the past 3 years... and (how ignorant I must have been) I just realized that I have popcorn ceiling in my apartment...

Asbestos siding [ 2 Answers ]

We just learned our house has asbestos siding underneath the aluminum siding. It is a 2 story house with full daylight basement, though all areas are not covered with siding. I know this is expensive, but can you give me some range of costs to remove the asbestos please?

Asbestos? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking into replacing my wood siding on my house (Chicago)that was built in 1956. I was going to strip off the old and put some new siding up BUT on further inspection I noticed a drywall type insulation between the plywood and the siding. It's about a 1/2 in thick and it looks like drywall...

View more questions Search