Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2008, 01:29 AM
    Spanish National Basketball Team
    Spanish basketball team poses for offensive picture - Fourth-Place Medal - Olympics - Yahoo! Sports

... did anyone find this relatively... a bad idea?
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2008, 02:36 AM
    It's the first I've seen it Sneezy... a bad idea? Well, if it's offended a lot of people, then yes... who's idea what is it?? It was probably only meant in fun, yet it was a silly idea that's backfired.

It's been great to see China open its doors to the rest of the world and present such a welcoming face at these Olympic games. Their arrival on the world stage is still a recent phenomenon in world affairs.
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2008, 02:39 AM
    I don't know... there are silly ideas... and then there are silly ideas.

The NATIONAL basketball team... sponsored by a Chinese country... PLAYING in China, utilizing the traditional chinese insult... not... the best idea.
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2008, 02:55 AM
    Yep... 30 Gold medals to China is pretty awesome...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to make it on the varsity basketball team [ 5 Answers ]

Hello Well I'm writeing to see if I can get any tips or secerets on how to make the varsity team please help me Here's a little about me I am 6"1 inch tall and I weight 155 and I'm only 15 years old and I am a sophomore in hig school And what would be my best possison on the team caus in the...

Want to pay for Spanish-dubbed movies with Spanish subtitles in rewindable format [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to learn Spanish but I have a language handicap. I need Spanish-dubbed movies with IDENTICAL and SIMULTANEOUS Spanish subtitles, so I can listen and read at the same time. (Spanish subtitles often use a different translation with completely different words than the dialogue. Also,...

30th mlb team? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so in 1997 there was 28 MLB teams. There's 30 now. So that means there's 2 new teams since then. One of them is the Washington Nationals. And the second my brain won't allow me to think of it. Anybody know?

Leading a team [ 1 Answers ]

You're on your way to motivating your team from a group perspective, but you're still having trouble connecting with your team as individuals. Your mentor reminds you of the concept of emotional intelligence and how it can enhance your leadership capabilities. Self-Awareness: The ability to...

View more questions Search