Clear abs
    How can I have more clearity in my abs?
    nickeknew Posts: 167, Reputation: 9

Aug 16, 2008, 11:02 PM
    Ugh I need the same answer
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Aug 17, 2008, 01:18 AM
    The "six pack" comes out when your body fat gets to be around 8 - 10%... so if you have more body fat, no matter how many situps/crunches you do, they won't show.

Diet is absolutely key when you get into a shape where you're worried about definition. High protein diets, modified, along with cardio can help.

I also suggest doing multiple different ab exercises such as situps, crunches, planks, leg raises, V-styles, etc. etc. etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to clear vent? [ 9 Answers ]

To clear a vent do I flush it with a water hose or can I get access from the waste pipe behind the wall trap. I have a basement toilet that is gurgling and water is sepping out from the ring when there is a lot of activity in the house.. ie. I already had a back-up from the sewer and cleared it...

Clear me the doubt I have [ 1 Answers ]

Hi ! This is shanti sree doing graduation in biotechnology.. did we have an option of doing MBA ? Is this couse reallyy offers gudjobs as I'm from lifesceinces background ?

Can you clear my doubt [ 2 Answers ]

What is this body art?am new to this area.

Hot Water Not Clear [ 1 Answers ]

When I turn on the hot water in the kitchen, the water does not come out clear. Even when it gets hot its still not clear. The cold water comes out not clear in the beginning but it clears up after running . Any ideas. Thanks

Clear bra [ 1 Answers ]

Hello pretty lady, I thought since you are a model you could help me with this, I am looking for clear back bra, I do not want to wear the one you put on the breasts, I want to add padding that is why I need to wear a full bra and then insert the silicon , my dress is backless Thank you for your...

View more questions Search