Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pinkcelly123 Posts: 51, Reputation: 0

Aug 16, 2008, 09:50 PM
    Dreams !
    Do you guys believe that God can speak to you through dreams..
    SBA Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2008, 09:52 PM
    I think he could if he chose to. It doesn't mean all dreams are communication from God.
    nickeknew Posts: 167, Reputation: 9

Aug 16, 2008, 09:54 PM
    Yes and there is something I need to clear up some people don't believe in god 2 questions pop into your head where did the first form of live come from?What about God himself?
    sanobia89 Posts: 16, Reputation: -1

Sep 5, 2008, 11:41 AM
    I know that God can speak to me through my dreams.
    cogs Posts: 415, Reputation: 27

Sep 5, 2008, 02:16 PM
    I wouldn't rely totally on a dream, to hear from god. If the dream feels as if you're getting information, and if you 'know' or can understand something spiritual better from it, then it's possible god was speaking. Especially in light of his word, like a scripture that comes to light.
    DrJ Posts: 1,328, Reputation: 339
    Ultra Member

Sep 5, 2008, 02:18 PM
    God can speak to you through whatever God chooses
    Teresa51 Posts: 48, Reputation: 3

Sep 6, 2008, 06:32 PM
    Yes, most definitely God speaks to us through dreams. You can look through scriptures and find that He did it on numerous occasions with believers and non-believers. When we sleep, our minds are settled down, and God will speak at that time. Usually the dreams are revealing something about ourselves, and not about others.

I have taken a dream interpretation class and have (and still do) interpret dreams for myself and others. There is also a website you can visit and have your dream interpreted.
    In Sorrow Posts: 82, Reputation: 5

Sep 6, 2008, 09:35 PM
    Yes most certainly, God can do whatever he wants. He can speak to you though dreams, though visions, and premenations also, he can even send angles to you to give you a message if he choses too, but usually only the Devine see angles of God, but yes through Dreams is the best way God choses to speak to people.
    cogs Posts: 415, Reputation: 27

Sep 9, 2008, 03:08 PM
    When god has spoken to me, I have been fully awake. If you're wondering what he told me, the note I gave above, about god being able to teach us through any means, is one of the things.
    Galveston1 Posts: 362, Reputation: 53

Sep 9, 2008, 03:53 PM
    Caution:
    Isa 8:19-20
    19 And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? For the living to the dead?
    20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.
    (KJV)

Note especially vs 20. God's word is the gold standard for personal direction.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 9, 2008, 04:27 PM
    Yes, he can but it will be clear that it is God and normally someone will be there to confirm the dream or to tell you the meaning.
    gromitt82 Posts: 370, Reputation: 23

Sep 15, 2008, 09:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkcelly123
    Do you guys believe that God can speak to you through dreams ..
    GOD is Omnipotent and Almighty which, naturally, implies GOD can speak to you through your dreams or appear in a cloud before you in your room, if GOD choses to.

Which does not mean, of course, that if you dream GOD is speaking to you GOD is actually speaking. It could be true but most probably it will just be a dream...
    Although, if I were you I would listen to what GOD may be saying, just in case... :) :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dreams [ 6 Answers ]

I know that some people may not believe that a dream has any importance. For a lot of dreams maybe they do not. I do believe that possibility that every dream we have has some kind of meaning, whether it is trying to work out our daily troubles to actually letting us know of the future. Since...

What are dreams exactly? [ 9 Answers ]

How do people feel about dreams.. I dream all the time and its usually of my ex and I, and we're back together... I don't take this dream to heart because I consider myself a pretty rational guy. But what are dreams? Are they just what we want? And I'm not posting this because I want to hear...

Dreams I don't get it [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm only 13 but keep having the same dream over and over again about every two nights. Ill explain. In the dream I see myself. I can master four elements. Fire,earth,water,air I'm learning these elements in my dream and I always seem to remember it and it never changes its always the same dream...

Dreams [ 1 Answers ]

There is this dream that I have had quite while ago but it's still in my mind, can any one interpret it for me?

View more questions Search