Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Three_Stars Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2003, 11:40 AM
    Clearing the previous e-mail addresses
    Whenever I log in to MS Messenger, I immediately get all the previous entered e-mails, is there anyway to clear them out so when someone else comes next to me can't see my e-mails addresses. I have already tried to clear them out by the following:
    • Internet Options
    • Content
    • AutoComplete
    • Clear Forms

But it did not work at all.

I appreciate your help.

coreybryant Posts: 134, Reputation: 2

Sep 29, 2003, 08:47 PM
    Clearing the previous e-mail addresses
    When you say MS Messenger, are you speaking about Hotmail as well - is this where the e-mails are?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please coment on this answer to previous q [ 3 Answers ]

1: why do men complety ignore women when they are hurting? My girlfriend seems to be hurting all the time It seems to be a cry for attention that I don't want to encourage I do take care of her when it really matters 2: Why do men always flip a agrument around like they did nothing wronge?...

Clearing old data [ 4 Answers ]

When filling out forms for contests etc. My PC recalls previously entered email addresses when clicking in the email field. Is there a way to remove old or inaccurate email entries that drop down in the field. Xp home

Clearing slow drain on tub [ 5 Answers ]

I live in an older home and have a tub and bathroom sink that drain very Slowly. When I drain the sink, I can hear a gurgling in the tub drain and, When I put a lot of water down the sink drain, some water will come up from The tub drain into the tub. I've been putting some Drano down the...

Multiple e-mail addresses [ 2 Answers ]

I have two POP3 e-mail addresses and incoming mail from both of them goes into the same local folders. One of them is personal and one is for business, and I would like to keep them separate, with two separate local folders. How can I do this? Thanks.?

Clearing serach term window that pops up [ 2 Answers ]

Hi - How do you clear the search term window from Internet Explorer? Every time I search in Google or wherever, it has sort of a "history" of past keywords that pops up under the bar :D. It actually pops up when I register for anything, showing a sort of default of past registration...

View more questions Search