Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maranatha1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2008, 09:12 PM
    Water/suds coming out the front of dishwasher
    My Whirlpool Quiet Wash Plus dishwasher (about 7 yrs old) starts to dispel water and suds out the front after running a few minutes. Seems to be coming out more on the ends.
    What could be causing this?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Aug 17, 2008, 12:41 PM
    Check float to insure that it is free to move, sounds like dishwasher is over filling. That is assuming you have not changed the type or amount of detergent being used.
    jack dandy Posts: 226, Reputation: 9

Aug 17, 2008, 12:48 PM
    The drain inside the machine could be plugged also. It is usually on the bottom inside the dishwasher in the back.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cold water coming out of hot water tap in bathroom but Really hot water in kitchen [ 7 Answers ]

Can anyone give me a reason as to why nearly completely cold water is coming out of my hot water tap in my bathroom but when I run the hot water tap in the kitchen the water is nearly boiling. The hot water and cold water taps are separate in the bathroom, where the kitchen has a handle which...

Suds in Dishwasher [ 13 Answers ]

I have a two year old Kitchenaid dishwasher that during the final rinse, I found suds in the bottom of the appliance this has been happening for several days. The suds are not coming from the detergent as I have checked several times during the wash cycle and there are no suds during the wash. I...

Water/suds coming out the front of dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

My Whirlpool Quiet Wash Plus dishwasher (about 7 yrs old) dispels water and suds out the front after running a few minutes. Seems to be coming out more on the ends. What could be causing this?

NO water in my house but Water out front spigot [ 2 Answers ]

I have water pumping out my front spigot with a lot of air in the hose. But I don't have any water coming out of the faucets in my house. The pressure is there and a sort of mist is coming out of the faucet, but it seems as though there is water in the lines. I am on city water and my neighbor...

Water's not coming out of dishwasher [ 2 Answers ]

My dishwasher is turning but no water's coming out. Someone's help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

View more questions Search