Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tbates1214 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2006, 10:07 AM
    Forensic Summer Camps!
    This isn't really a question, but more of something that I thought everyone would be interested in, since this is a Forensic Science forum.

I found these two great Summer Camps for Forensics for high school students, and I thought this would be the perfect place to share them with you!

Union College (upstate NY) has a co-ed program for high school students, residential only, and their URL is

http://www.union.edu/fivepoints

Salem Academy and College in Winston Salem NC has an all-girl forensic science program.

http://spotlight.salem.edu

Check them out!
    jdanatta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 20, 2008, 05:00 AM
    I found a great one too. It is hosted at Stockton College near the Jersey shore, right outside Atlantic City.

The camp URL is: www.stocktoncsi.com

The website is pretty thorough. There are even a few videos posted from last year's camps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The Quintessential Taste of Summer [ 18 Answers ]

Okay, for me foods really connect the seasons so with that said, its not really summer until I have made either a blueberry or rhubarb pie - YUM! :p (And noooo its not really summer ALL THE TIME in Florida... we do actually have seasons here too ha ha) What's your must-have summer culinary...

Teaching at summer school [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I'm looking for some ideas for an ongoing project at a summer school (EFL) for kids. I usually teach business english to execs so this is quite a departure for me. I'm really looking forward to it though. Ill have a curriculum so most of the classes will be pretty tight but I have...

Sewer gas smell in summer [ 1 Answers ]

I have been in my townhouse for three years. Each time summer rolls around and I turn on my air conditioner, the house fills with the smell of sewer gas. This doesn't happen all winter long. I have had the sewer rodded all the out to the street. A camera was put into the line and I was told...

Forensic Science vs Thermal Chemistry [ 0 Answers ]

Hey, I'm a student with huge project due in a couple of weeks :eek: and I really need some help... I have to link forensic science to thermal chemistry and I need all the resources I can get. If anyone out there can help in any shape or form, I'd greatly appreciate it! Please email me at...

View more questions Search