Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fia Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2006, 07:42 AM
    Bags and shoes
    Hi,
    Hey want to know that what are the latest style of bags hand bags which are in almost... and shoes too are there high heel in fashion or low which are in .
    Thanks...
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 23, 2006, 10:40 PM
    Shoulder style handbags are the most popular in handbags. Also, oversized, mini and handheld bags are the latest style right now. They come in many different styles and shapes and can be worn on the shoulder.

Wedges and platforms footwear trends are the fashion for this season. High heels are always fashionable. I love the strappy open toe high heel sandals, they can be worn with different outfits in the summer time.
    fia Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2006, 07:57 AM
    Thanks pretty... for the information...
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Apr 24, 2006, 10:38 PM
    You're welcome, fia. If you have anymore beauty or fashion questions, feel free to post them on the forum and I'll will be happy to answer them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eye bags [ 8 Answers ]

Hey can someone tell me how to get rid of these bags. They are like dens bags the guy on eastenders they are light bags and I don't know how to get rid of them please help. I got these bags because I started to stay up late at night for months and now even when I go to sleep early nothing happens....

Eye bags & dark circles [ 14 Answers ]

I am 19 years old. I have had bags under my eyes for as long as I can remember. They aren't puffy, not at all. They look like they giant craters. Just recently I have been getting dark circles under my eyes also. I can't stand walking around like this I feel like a zombie, does anyone know how to...

Bags under eyes [ 18 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to get rid of bags under you eyes in a natural way??

Standing All Day - Need Better Shoes [ 5 Answers ]

I am in a new job that requires standing and running around (helping customers) all day. I need a better shoe than my Sketchers as at the end of the day.. my legs are hurting. Would like some suggestions on what shoes to look into. Thanks in advance.. JonB

View more questions Search