Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grammaleigh Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2008, 09:09 AM
    Identify vase
    I can't find the maker of this vase... need help please. It's a pink "frosted" vase and has a garland of pewter (petty sure it's pewter). I've had it for some time and been searching that long for identification. I hope someone can help.
    Attached Images

Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2008, 11:28 PM
    Are there any identifying marks such as a name, numbers or letters on the bottom of it? If there are, what are they, please? Could you also provide an image of the side of it and maybe a measuring ruler next to it so that we could have an idea of the possible dimensions of it?

We don't guarantee results here, but we can try! :)

Thanks!
    grammaleigh Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2008, 08:04 AM
    There are no markings at all, I've searched in every kind of light and with every magnifying glass I have. Flat surface on bottom. It's heavy glass and only 6" high. At the widest point it's only 3 1/2" and 2" at the bottom. Here are a couple more pictures. I really appreciate your help - no matter the answer or outcome. Thanks
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small vase [ 8 Answers ]

Value for a 6" greek vase, 24k gold, with the bottom inscribed as follows: KE Hand made in Greece in 24K Gold STRIGOS:confused:

1919 handpainted Noritake Vase [ 3 Answers ]

My mother received a beautiful Noritake Vase from her father when she was born in 1919, and she is curious as to its worth. It is in perfect condition. Any ideas? Thanks!

Identify unknown vase [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone identify this vase and give info http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll110/barbart/009.jpg http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll110/barbart/008.jpg

Umarked vase [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have an unmarked vase 7" tall. Just curious about the origin, year or make. Is it Weller "luster ware"? Have'nt found this particular vase design in Weller. Mystery!

Algae Growing In Vase [ 1 Answers ]

I have a typical house plant growing in a antique clear glass vase. Lately I have been needing to change the water almost every day, because so much algae is growing on the inside. Is there anything I can add to the water to stop the algae growth, but not harm my plant?

View more questions Search