Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bgoodejr Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2008, 08:13 AM
    Llama abuse by teen
    I am trying to find out what became of the young man who (with a friend) fatally abused a llama (or llamas) in Florida some years ago. As I recall, his father was a prominent judge in the Tampa area. I tried online searches but they were fruitless. There are some recent goings-on in Ft. Walton Beach that reminded me of this incident.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 16, 2008, 08:32 AM
    If these people were minors then the outcome would not have been public. And to be honest not a lot happens in most animal abuse cases anywhere in the US

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Llama tax deduction? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay- We will be getting a few llamas at our house. We are allowed to have 2, based on the acreage and city rules. Are there any tax deductions in this for me? First, they will help in keeping the grass down, because we have to keep it cleared per city fire rules; second, I want to shear them and...

Is it abuse [ 19 Answers ]

Ok, my step-father touches me and I hate it, but I'm afraid of what he will do if I tell someone. Is there any hope?

Abuse or not? [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, so I am 16... About 2 summers ago I had a boyfriend who was 21 yes I was 14 blah blah I know stupid he just wanted to have sex with me anyway and I did not so we broke up whatever... but this is kind of hard to talk about.. so this guy I was seeing his brother was a little older me and by...

Is this abuse . [ 26 Answers ]

... or is this how most men really are? First, a little about myself: I have 3 sisters, 2 of them lie like dogs, therefore, I can spot a lie/liar a mile away. I'm no angel, but I will be honest with you 99% of the time (I won't hurt your feelings, for instance). My husband: Before we...

Too much abuse what did I do [ 60 Answers ]

I dated jim for 8 years. His son who is 22 has a girl living there at his house. I helped her out got her feeling comfortable and one day went upstairs looking for my fiancée and she went nuts. She told me ge t the F out you don't belong up here then verbally and physically attacked me. I told my...

View more questions Search